[Coppa Italia] Lazio 2-1 JUVENTUS 3/03/09 (5 Viewers)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Would he demand to leave Arsenal after only one season with them? I doubt that.
Ok, lest watch the future for Giovinco...

In this season, he doesnt get playing time cause Ranieri plays Nedved every single game, so he can think, ok, I will wait next season, Nedved is going to retire... oh but wait... our management is looking for a "Nedved replacement" for next season, so that leaves Giovinco in... the bench...again...

You can argue that he could be used for a "DP replacement" but lest be honest, Ranieri dont like to use him there, and Ranieri is going to stay for next season so.

If he decides to stay in the club is only becouse of the love for Juventus, but if he decides to leave can you blame him?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok, lest watch the future for Giovinco...

In this season, he doesnt get playing time cause Ranieri plays Nedved every single game, so he can think, ok, I will wait next season, Nedved is going to retire... oh but wait... our management is looking for a "Nedved replacement" for next season, so that leaves Giovinco in... the bench...again...

You can argue that he could be used for a "DP replacement" but lest be honest, Ranieri dont like to use him there, and Ranieri is going to stay for next season so.

If he decides to stay in the club is only becouse of the love for Juventus, but if he decides to leave can you blame him?
Yes.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thank you soo much!! yeah they r wrapping up there boring studio!! i dont believe they care soo much about this arab champion leagues!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)