[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anyways, back to topic... :)

I think Abbiati should definately start this match, so that we convince him to stay till the end of season ;)

Forza Juve !!!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
snoop said:
that's sounds weird for me too :D
yeah , that's a heavy tehological question :) The thing I think is it's not exactly rest... it's a more a day that God intended for people to rest (not do regular labour) and he set as an example I think. When the bible says he rested, it means he hasn't done any creation as in stopped, not took a nap.

Let's say God took a vacation to go pick up some award and come back ?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
mnementh said:
yeah , that's a heavy tehological question :) The thing I think is it's not exactly rest... it's a more a day that God intended for people to rest (not do regular labour) and he set as an example I think. When the bible says he rested, it means he hasn't done any creation as in stopped, not took a nap.

Let's say God took a vacation to go pick up some award and come back ?
hmm,that doesn't sound very logical,and also why it took him 6 days to create all these,I mean he is a God,you know,he can do it in less than one second ;)

anyway,will stop it before it changes to religion thread.Eljuventino,u r responsible for this :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
uve will be kicking roma's ass....i hope there some 10 ppl looking out officially that roma dosen't cheat....all totti does is push or bang someone when the refree is not looking....TWAT!!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Is that a news or It's how you want it????
Its a news....it is actually true. These are the ones called to the matched:

Buffon
4 Vieira
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
14 Balzaretti
15 Criscito
16 Camoranesi
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
22 Bonnefoi
23 Giannichedda
24 Olivera
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

I think capello will start with dp and mutu (or zalayeta), Nedved, emmo, vieira (maybe blasi), cammo(or mutu), balzaretti (zambrotta), canna, thuram, Zebina and abbiati

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Is that a news or It's how you want it????
Its a news....it is actually true. These are the ones called to the match:

Buffon
4 Vieira
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
14 Balzaretti
15 Criscito
16 Camoranesi
18 Mutu
19 Zambrotta
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
22 Bonnefoi
23 Giannichedda
24 Olivera
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

I think capello will start with dp and mutu (or zalayeta), Nedved, emmo, vieira (maybe blasi), cammo(or mutu), balzaretti (zambrotta), canna, thuram, Zebina and abbiati

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)