[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 6-1 Hellyes Verona (January 15th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
See what happens when we play wide? We play more fluid, decisive and unpredictable football. Licht doesnt have to go all the way forward, claudio gets more space to orchestrate, and we have wing players cutting into an already stretched defense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
See what happens when we play wide? We play more fluid, decisive and unpredictable football. Licht doesnt have to go all the way forward, claudio gets more space to orchestrate, and we have wing players cutting into an already stretched defense.
:agree:

4-3-1-2 sucks.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So our players can play fast and direct?

More of this in Serie A and CL please. No more bullshit tactics and passing between our defenders.
Tbh, Morata can play wide yes ? I know he usually went left at madrid, but i've seen him make runs on counters on the right several times

When rotating we could

Coman - Morata - Pereyra

Or

Coman - Tevez - Morata

Seriously we have such strong cm, we should try this more often.

And dont forget, Berardi is an rw...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Especially with fullbacks like Lichtsteiner who offers close to nothing in attack when they're the only ones responsible to provide width in the team.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh, Morata can play wide yes ? I know he usually went left at madrid, but i've seen him make runs on counters on the right several times

When rotating we could

Coman - Morata - Pereyra

Or

Coman - Tevez - Morata

Seriously we have such strong cm, we should try this more often.

And dont forget, Berardi is an rw...
I don't think Berardi is ready yet.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Especially with fullbacks like Lichtsteiner who offers close to nothing in attack when they're the only ones responsible to provide width in the team.

- - - Updated - - -

True, but if we play wingers, we need bench options that will play plenty of games

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Maybe its just me but without Pirlo on the pitch the entire team plays with more variety and leaves the defense guessing. Without Tevez the offense gets more open since no one hogs the ball too much and benefits passing and combinations. Without Nando, there is no single focal point up front and we manage to get the ball in different attacking areas more efficiently.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Without Pirlo our transitions are much quicker. Our CMs sprint forward. They don't have to stay beside Marchisio.

Marchisio moves it quickly and joins the attack way up the pitch. Everything is faster.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

I don't agree with Licht part, he may not be a flashy player who will drible past players and his crossing is terrible but he gets the job done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)