[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 6-1 Hellyes Verona (January 15th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yah because the Brazilian league is the same as serie A. I could see coman getting called up to the senior squad sometime before he turns 19 next summer.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Like Giovinco, but black
with hybrid hair that of Pogba and Palacio

- - - Updated - - -

Yah because the Brazilian league is the same as serie A. I could see coman getting called up to the senior squad sometime before he turns 19 next summer.
I don't think so :lol: not unless he is getting a regular run of games scoring and assisting regularly which he won't get this season

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
At 18 Neymar was already the best Brazilian player of all available, including the ones playing out of the country.

They do have similar styles, but regarding their careers, it can't be really compared yet. Not that it's Coman's fault tbh. He obviously should be playing more.

It's rarely a good decision for a 17 yr old wanting playing time to come to Juventus and think he's going to play regularly... clearly one of the worst clubs at it.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
At 18 Neymar was already the best Brazilian player of all available, including the ones playing out of the country.

They do have similar styles, but regarding their careers, it can't be really compared yet. Not that it's Coman's fault tbh. He obviously should be playing more.

It's rarely a good decision for a 17 yr old wanting playing time to come to Juventus and think he's going to play regularly... clearly one of the worst clubs at it.
Come on, he did get ~9 appearences, no other top club would've him given more realistically. For example, Barca's Munir has 10 so far, and is a year older.

Dec 8, 2014
I would like to see Coman given the opportunity to start now. Eventually it will come anyway, and when it does he will undoubtedly become one of the elite forwards of the game. But if his development can be fast tracked, and he can have played 70+ matches by the time he is 21, it will only help him to increase his potential and get to that level faster, and that will only benefit us in the long run. We can have an elite forward at 21 rather than 24, with experience and at least a further 10 year career to follow.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What a lovely game to watch. It was pure joy seeing our team playing so smoothly. The midfield was very strong and played the ball fast forward and the wingers stretched the play very nicely. The way the team played one could never be worried about the result. I really like the way forward line worked and they all had a good game. Morata underperformed a bit but this guy wants to do too much too fast. Coman deserves a lot of praise, and that stunner goal of his :tuttosport: Hopefully we'll see more of him, the kid looks very promising.

Hopefully it gives Allegri an idea of how useful 433 can be. That way players who are useless in 352 and 4312 can really give us a hand in 433 (Pepe, Giovinco, Coman etc.). It seems Allegri doesn't rotate too much because those players didn't perform too good in the other systems (bar Pepe who didn't play at all).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)