[Coppa Italia] Juventus 4-1 Sampdoria [January 18th, 2022] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No Kaio either ffs
Maybe Allegri aims to do as good as Pirlo by clinching 4th and win the CI
Im personally as a fan dont really mind CI and would rather see us field some youngsters. I mean of course I want us to win but if we dont - I dont see it as such a big loss..

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Maybe Allegri aims to do as good as Pirlo by clinching 4th and win the CI
Im personally as a fan dont really mind CI and would rather see us field some youngsters. I mean of course I want us to win but if we dont - I dont see it as such a big loss..
CI should be the least of our worries. This is the time to field youngsters, to see if they are capable of replacing the many jabronis who undeservingly have a starting spot in many of our more important league matches.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
CI should be the least of our worries. This is the time to field youngsters, to see if they are capable of replacing the many jabronis who undeservingly have a starting spot in many of our more important league matches.
From what I have seen from our loanees and the U23 team (Youtube) - There are only 2 potential players for next season and one of them will never get a chance despite his obvious talent - Soule.
The other one is on loan - Rovella - He might get a chance but you can bet he would be a sub in his first season or even 2..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Jesus what the fuck do players under the age of 24 have to do to get into an Allegri team….

Kaio and De Winter should be starting this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)