[Coppa Italia] Juventus 4-1 Sampdoria [January 18th, 2022] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Does anyone know why is there another two week break after the Milan game? Is that supposed to be filled with another Coppa game if we beat Samp?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Players we need against Milan so can’t play this one, at least from the start or for more than 60 minutes.
Tek
Cuadrado
De Ligt
Chiellini
De Sciglio
Locatelli
Mckennie
Dybala
Morata

Maybe Arthur as well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Players we need against Milan so can’t play this one, at least from the start or for more than 60 minutes.
Tek
Cuadrado
De Ligt
Chiellini
De Sciglio
Locatelli
Mckennie
Dybala
Morata

Maybe Arthur as well.
true, but with all the injuries and suspensions i doubt we can afford to rest these guys. kean is unavailable due to suspension, so either kaio gets a rare opportunity, or morata will have to play. similarly, both de ligt and chiellini can't be rested as bonucci is still unfit.

perin is the coppa goalie, and i guess loca and snacks are supposed to start from the bench though. i'd also play de winter, sandro and soulé.

Jun 16, 2020
true, but with all the injuries and suspensions i doubt we can afford to rest these guys. kean is unavailable due to suspension, so either kaio gets a rare opportunity, or morata will have to play. similarly, both de ligt and chiellini can't be rested as bonucci is still unfit.

perin is the coppa goalie, and i guess loca and snacks are supposed to start from the bench though. i'd also play de winter, sandro and soulé.
Yea we should start as many reserves as possible. Usually I care about the Coppa but this is a distraction this year, I rather fully focus on Serie A and CL.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yea we should start as many reserves as possible. Usually I care about the Coppa but this is a distraction this year, I rather fully focus on Serie A and CL.
albanese on telegram:

#Juventus | Qui Continassa: scarico per chi ha giocato ieri; fase difensiva, lavoro sul possesso palla e partitella finale per tutti gli altri. #DeWinter e #KaioJorge alzano i giri del motore in vista di #JuveSamp: potrebbero partire dall'inizio entrambi.

sounds all right.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Absolutely. Our next five games are as follows:

Milan (A) Serie A
Verona (H) Serie A
Atalanta (A) Serie A
Torino (H) Serie A
Villareal (A) CL

We must prioritize Serie A, and then the CL fixture against Villareal. The Coppa is low priority. Milan and Atalata away from home are very difficult fixtures, even in the best of times. Torino have won 4 out of 5 in Serie A and the Turin derby is always a difficult match, while Verona embarrassed us in the reverse fixture.

We must accumulate at least 8 points from our next four Serie A fixtures and somehow get past Villareal in the CL (if Inter fail against Liverpool, which is highly likely, we'd potentially be the only Serie A team in the CL QFs and that will boost our coffers a bit).

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
While we should rotate, it shouldn't be overboard imo.

This team needs wins to string together and build confidence.

Sacrificing one competition for another can often leave you without either in the end.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Some information on the lineup tested by Allegri on the eve of #JuveSamp

⚪️ De Winter-Rugani
⚫️ Pellegrini ahead of AS
⚪️ Kaio Jorge starter
⚫️ From start 'Morata, Kulusevski and Rabiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)