[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino (16th Dec 2015) (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
drop that site from your bookmarks,

Ain't Lemina in Barcelona to check out his knees and didn't Max say Dybala will rest? I don't think Asa will be there but that's a mystery.
He is. Even Allegri said he was.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
According to juvelive.it its conformed

4-3-1-2 Neto; Caceres, Rugani, Bonucci, Padoin; Sturaro, Lemina, Asamoah; Dybala; Zaza, Morata.
tuttojuve:
- 3-5-2 with licht and alex sandro on the flanks
- dybala will have some rest
- khedira, marchisio, pogba central trio

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yes

btw i wouldn't be surprised if allegri fields an experimental lineup. he did that at the coppa matches last term. but dybala as a tq would be a wtf move. the guy has barely learned how to play as a seconda punta...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So everyone is guessing, basically :p
Lemina is injured so that formation u posted is bollocks.
It seems pereyra will not be ready either.

Neto
Caceres Rugani Bonucci Sandro
Sturaro Marchisio Pogba
Pereyra
Zaza Morata​
If pereyra is available, then why not.

what about a 433?

licht-rugani-bon-sandro

khedira-cheesio-pogs

cuads-zaza-morata(yeah wide i know..but allegri seems to not mind).

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
yes

btw i wouldn't be surprised if allegri fields an experimental lineup. he did that at the coppa matches last term. but dybala as a tq would be a wtf move. the guy has barely learned how to play as a seconda punta...
It could be Allegri is treating the match as a training exercise for Dybala. The more he plays in the deeper areas of the pitch, the better he will be as a second striker. Allegri is trying to teach him how to link the attack like Tevez.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus squad for Torino: Buffon, Chiellini, Caceres, Khedira, Zaza, Marchisio, Pogba, Hernanes, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Bonucci, Padoin, Dybala, Rugani, Neto, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Evra, Rubinho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)