[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino (16th Dec 2015) (6 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Wich is basically what i meant :tongue:

Marchisio is also a b2b midfielder, who supports. Thing is when he plays deep he's twice as good. Same with Khedira, doesnt have the aggression or danger to be too offensive as a b2b imo.

Play Asamoah and Lemina or sturaro next to khedira and it will be solid
That's not what you said at all. You said Khedira's best role is the central holding/regista one when he has never played there his entire pro career.

B2Bs can't automatically play that role. Marchisio can, but that doesn't apply to everyone else.

Khedira is good tactically and in terms of decision-making, so one might think he can switch to playing that role without much fuss, but that isn't true. He was tried there in preseason by Allegri, and the experiment was an obvious failure.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus expected XI vs Torino; Neto; Rugani, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro; Morata, Zaza. [TJ]

I like it except I'd rest one of Marchisio and Pogba (March preferably if Hernanes is fit to play because he's been playing without a rest for the longest). Can't rest both because, then, the midfield will get run over.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
- - - Updated - - -

Juventus expected XI vs Torino; Neto; Rugani, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro; Morata, Zaza. [TJ]
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Hernanes was always crap
:disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

Hes was always crap. Never was good, typical small club player
:disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5160790 said:
How about no?
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Became average when he lost his speed.
His biggest strength was his technique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)