[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino (16th Dec 2015) (5 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We dont need a slow MOM poll that rarely happens anymore, this is what global Juventini fanbase voted for MOM:

Zaza 62%
Morata 12.7%
Dybala 9.9%
Pogba 7%
Marchisio 5.6%
Sandro 2.8%

Landslide.

Personally my choice is Neto :agree:

Jan 5, 2011
We dont need a slow MOM poll that rarely happens anymore, this is what global Juventini fanbase voted for MOM:

Zaza 62%
Morata 12.7%
Dybala 9.9%
Pogba 7%
Marchisio 5.6%
Sandro 2.8%

Landslide.

Thank you, yet I don't know there are some idiots voting for Marchisio as MOTM. Their constant trolling makes me sick. Can mods please ban them.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I remember Cairo gloating about how good it felt to look down at us in the rankings.Little did he know our last win would launch our blitz culminating into yesterday's demolition.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Zaza 62%
Morata 12.7%
Dybala 9.9%
Pogba 7%
Marchisio 5.6%
Sandro 2.8%

Landslide.

It's kind of sad that no one voted for landslide. He must feel very left out and unappreciated.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Liverpool scouting Dybala :lol:
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"Venturi: Juventus did not domminate" :rofl:

they had 1 shot off target

We had 4 goals, one incorrectly disallowed, and several good saves from their goalkeeper, and a penalty not given
and 72% possession

nope, not domminated at all :rofl:
I was at my office xmas do, so did not see the game, although with some other juventini we managed to sneak out to see the goals on dailymotion.
On the way back home heard Ventura on Radio Sportiva and really felt for him, the guy needs a good psychologist, he kept saying Juve only had one chance to score and there was me thinking: did we actually score 4 or dailymotion was posting fake FIFA15 goals from the PS4?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
On the way back home heard Ventura on Radio Sportiva and really felt for him, the guy needs a good psychologist, he kept saying Juve only had one chance to score and there was me thinking: did we actually score 4 or dailymotion was posting fake FIFA15 goals from the PS4?
i guess ventura wanted to say that juve had 1 shot on goal until molinaro's dismissal. but that's still laughable, poor old guy just seeks for excuses.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
People never cease to amaze me!!!!
I don't get why people in Curva sud all rush to the middle leaving the flanks wide open!
All this to be in a super unconfortable situation and making the whole thing look quite empty -________-
rets.....i wished to see a game for once sitting and without people all over me =(

For the rest awesome game :D and ye we didn't dominate or anything.... simply Torino never showed up so we were playing by ourselves

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People never cease to amaze me!!!!
I don't get why people in Curva sud all rush to the middle leaving the flanks wide open!
All this to be in a super unconfortable situation and making the whole thing look quite empty -________-
rets.....i wished to see a game for once sitting and without people all over me =(
Sitting in the corners sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)