[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 4-0 Torino (16th Dec 2015) (3 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When was the last time we had that much possession and absolute pure domination for an entire match?

God I hope we can continue that intensity in the league.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve actually created very few chances in that match, despite scoring four goals.

Yes, the first goal was very good from Juve.

But the second was a huge mistake from Torino, Dybala's was barely a half chance and Pogba's wasn't a chance. I can't recall many other meaningful chances/shots.

The 4-0 scoreline flatters Juve.

Typically a game like that will finish 1-0 Juve, occasionally 2-0, but people are getting carried away because a few goals went it.

Juve's attack was nothing like as good in this game as it was away to Sevilla, for instance, when it created heaps of chances.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Butthurt Italian coaches. Dime a dozen.
Fiorentina director Prade said same shit after we won. I like this trend, long may it continue, comfortably beat rivals and hear them cry crocodile tears afterwards of how they werent fucked, just the tip, it doesnt count. :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Juve actually created very few chances in that match, despite scoring four goals.

Yes, the first goal was very good from Juve.

But the second was a huge mistake from Torino, Dybala's was barely a half chance and Pogba's wasn't a chance. I can't recall many other meaningful chances/shots.

The 4-0 scoreline flatters Juve.

Typically a game like that will finish 1-0 Juve, occasionally 2-0, but people are getting carried away because a few goals went it.

Juve's attack was nothing like as good in this game as it was away to Sevilla, for instance, when it created heaps of chances.
You sound like a robot Andrew :D Where's the pezaza in your words, make it sound like a clinical study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)