[Coppa Italia] Juventus 3-2 Genoa [January 13th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Should have easily won but we were really sloppy and wasteful up front, and some inexperience showed at the back. I also thought Buffon should have saved their second goal.

The extra 30 minutes was not good news, but at least some new players got some minutes. Pleased for Rafia, he has skill and a strong temperament. Sometimes too strong.

The ET save their keeper made on Kulu was unbelievable.
Also Arthur on the goal line was great

All in all absolute meme match, Dragusin for mine is really impressive just needs to learn not to rush sometimes. I think Wesley looked promising in his movement, even if he and Dragusin got mixed up on their first goal but that is to be expected. Great for Rafia to get the winner, really nice to see and he grew into the match really well.

Annoying that Morata played so many minutes. Put a line up with random u23 players and you will see what we saw, sometimes great sometimes all over the place. Thought Pirlo could've subbed Morata off at some point for Ronaldo and then later brought in Felix but oh well.

Kulusevski is an amazing player that needs to learn to not get too casual, it's also amazing how he looks drunk with the ball at his feet at times but also always in control of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Around the 25th minute you could have sweared we'll finish this one winning 5-0 but after the 80th minute to the 90th' i wasn't sure if we'll even be able to get through to the next round.

Just Juventus things afterall... :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Good win though and glad that we went through as it's important keeping the group focused on maintaining this winning run(mentality) going. it's also obviously a good tournament for Pirlo to experiment and to start some of the back-ups, test out young promising players and having everyone on the roaster happy/involved. All in all it wasn't that bad and we only made it tough on ourselfs by not taking our chances at the right time, what's key afterall is that we still won despite it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There was something tevez-esq about Rafia tonight, had that sort of work rate and temperament about it, had some nice touches too, similar physique too.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Arthur on the goal line was great

All in all absolute meme match, Dragusin for mine is really impressive just needs to learn not to rush sometimes. I think Wesley looked promising in his movement, even if he and Dragusin got mixed up on their first goal but that is to be expected. Great for Rafia to get the winner, really nice to see and he grew into the match really well.

Annoying that Morata played so many minutes. Put a line up with random u23 players and you will see what we saw, sometimes great sometimes all over the place. Thought Pirlo could've subbed Morata off at some point for Ronaldo and then later brought in Felix but oh well.

Kulusevski is an amazing player that needs to learn to not get too casual, it's also amazing how he looks drunk with the ball at his feet at times but also always in control of it.
Subbing on both bumucci and danilo was so unecessary, seriously felt bad for Demiral today considering he didn't do anything wrong.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Job done.... with youngsters to fapp about. Dragushin looked solid. He has the physicality to be a solid defender, he has the oportunity to learn from the best. He is 18 yo.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There was something tevez-esq about Rafia tonight, had that sort of work rate and temperament about it, had some nice touches too, similar physique too.

- - - Updated - - -

Subbing on both bumucci and danilo was so unecessary, seriously felt bad for Demiral today considering he didn't do anything wrong.
I think he was just saving/protecting/resting him for Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)