[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3 - 0 Catania (1/14/2009) (5 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Giovinco played a great match against Catania in the league. He assisted Amauri's goal and was great overall.
That was one of the better matches we played this season but we were extremely unlucky. We created more chances than on any other match this season but the damn ball didn't want to go in. Add Chiellini's mega mistake which resulted with their equalising goal from their only chance and you get 1:1 and 2 lost pts that may cost us a lot at the end of the season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sure, but what can Ranieri do if Grygera, Zebina and Salihamidzic are all unavailable?

-Or are you suggesting Mellberg to play RB against Catania so he can get accustomed to the position?

-Actually, on half of the matches he played for us this season he was a RB and he did a good job (we won all the matches where he was a RB).

-I think it's smarter to keep him on the bench today and not risk to find ourselves without a RB for the Lazio match.
-Precisely!
-I remember that, but it was for a few minutes iirc
-Wow, half of them? i thought it was much less than that, then that wont be a problem. The defense is particularly sensitive at changes. And since our material isnt exactly top notch, teamwork and mutual support/cover are essential, eso when were are playing against higher competition, were every small details matters. Mellberg is probably our most potent RB and i know that he is very well accustomed to this position. But i wonder if the rest of our defense can cope with him as RM.
We are DOOMED either way
C mon cheer up, its Catania we are talking about:vinny:

May 15, 2007
Buffon Gianluigi
Grygera Zdenek
Legrottaglie Nicola
Ariaudo Lorenzo
De Ceglie Paolo
Marchionni Marco
Sissoko Mohamed Lamine
Zanetti Cristiano
Giovinco Sebastian
Del Piero Alessandro
Amauri Carvalho

from official website

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
#

Buffon Gianluigi
#

Grygera Zdenek
#

Legrottaglie Nicola
#

Ariaudo Lorenzo
#

De Ceglie Paolo
#

Marchionni Marco
#

Sissoko Mohamed Lamine
#

Zanetti Cristiano
#

Giovinco Sebastian
#

Del Piero Alessandro
#

Amauri Carvalho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)