[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3 - 0 Catania (1/14/2009) (2 Viewers)

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
does anyone know who is broadcasting this match in middle east...art or aljazeera?..and estaban..sorry about my outburst last time...no hard feelings?

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
first of all..wich art?? and second of all i apologized..and i think that what is happening right now is quite bigger than legro..im not saying i dnt love juve..its just juve isnt the biggest thing in my life..

and sorry man.."esteban"..sorry again..

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
first of all..wich art?? and second of all i apologized..and i think that what is happening right now is quite bigger than legro..im not saying i dnt love juve..its just juve isnt the biggest thing in my life..

and sorry man.."esteban"..sorry again..
Of course it's bigger. Look, it's an opinion, mate, don't worry. Just don't insult Juve players like that.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
man i dnt wnat to start a fight again..i know its an opinion..but im taking it from my point of view..im pro-palestinan..and the first i read about legros comments i got pissed..its a normal reflex for all arabs..but every now and then he says something different..so i just took out my hand from the issue..can we please drop it bro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)