[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (8th Dec 2011) (22 Viewers)

[Coppa Italia] Juve - Bologna: Man of the Match

• Storari

• Sorensen

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Marrone

• Pazienza

• Krasic

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Elia

• Estigarribia

• Agliardi (Bologna)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:lol:

Fucking shitbag Delneri was. I remember I was on holiday up at Nelson Bay (a beautiful holiday spot on the NSW Mid North Coast) and watching the game via stream with a Romanista. What an embarrasing performance by us, Marco Motta at his horrendous worst.
Even Taddei scored. That's how terrible we were.

Del Piero was class though, should have had a PK at 1-0.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #162
    Motta last year but not in Coppa in Serie A: If I score against Roma, I will not celebrate.

:D

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
    I'm all cool with Conte saying that the Coppa is important for psychological matters but saying that they shouldn't think about Roma on Monday is just plain wrong. But I think it will turn out good in the end anyway if he's gonna let a few key players rest for the next Serie A game.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    I'm all cool with Conte saying that the Coppa is important for psychological matters but saying that they shouldn't think about Roma on Monday is just plain wrong. But I think it will turn out good in the end anyway if he's gonna let a few key players rest for the next Serie A game.
    He means, don't think about it until the Bologna game is over, obviously.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    The way he stands so close to Bonucci and bunches together with players is frankly embarrassing, kids are taught out of that at 11 years old.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Motta last year but not in Coppa in Serie A: If I score against Roma, I will not celebrate.

:D
    :lol:

It's like some retarded kid telling his father: "Dad, when I grow up I'm gonna be president of the United States."

Father: "Sure you will, son. Sure you will :touched: "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)