[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (8th Dec 2011) (17 Viewers)

[Coppa Italia] Juve - Bologna: Man of the Match

• Storari

• Sorensen

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Marrone

• Pazienza

• Krasic

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Elia

• Estigarribia

• Agliardi (Bologna)

Results are only viewable after voting.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Marchisio. “The TIM Cup is our Champions League. It will be the sole cup competition which sees us involved this year, and we want to get the final. We lifted the cup nine times, and we want to be the first team to achieve the tenth. About Vucininc’s unavailability? We’ll miss a great footballer, but our group counts several very good players who want to show good performances. In these matches, those who got on the pitch showed this desire, and certainly they’ll do so in the next fixtures

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I can't belive you have problems like showing Juventus's games in TV :shocked:
Here at least 2 channels shows every Juve game even some Friendly games like Copa Moretti,TIM Cup.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Boss Conte wants the coppa :)!
Winning the Coppa Italia is a priority for Juventus boss Antonio Conte this season.

The Old Lady make their debut in the competition on Thursday when they entertain Bologna in Turin.

“We shouldn’t be thinking about the Serie A game against Roma on Monday,” the tactician commented. “We have to focus on the Cup.

“I’ve told the players that I really want to have a run in the Coppa Italia this season,” continued the ex-Siena and Bari boss.

“It is always nice to be able to lift a trophy, especially when so much time has gone by without winning anything.”

The Coach, whose side lead the Serie A standings, is expected to offer some fringe players the chance to appear at the Juventus Stadium.

Milos Krasic, who last appeared for the team on October 22, is set to feature, as is striker Fabio Quagliarella.

Marco Storari should replace No 1 'keeper Gigi Buffon in goal, while Michele Pazienza, Marcelo Estigarribia and Paolo De Ceglie may be offered starting shirts.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Marchisio. “The TIM Cup is our Champions League. It will be the sole cup competition which sees us involved this year, and we want to get the final. We lifted the cup nine times, and we want to be the first team to achieve the tenth. About Vucininc’s unavailability? We’ll miss a great footballer, but our group counts several very good players who want to show good performances. In these matches, those who got on the pitch showed this desire, and certainly they’ll do so in the next fixtures
Boss Conte wants the coppa :)!
Winning the Coppa Italia is a priority for Juventus boss Antonio Conte this season.

The Old Lady make their debut in the competition on Thursday when they entertain Bologna in Turin.

“We shouldn’t be thinking about the Serie A game against Roma on Monday,” the tactician commented. “We have to focus on the Cup.

“I’ve told the players that I really want to have a run in the Coppa Italia this season,” continued the ex-Siena and Bari boss.

“It is always nice to be able to lift a trophy, especially when so much time has gone by without winning anything.”

The Coach, whose side lead the Serie A standings, is expected to offer some fringe players the chance to appear at the Juventus Stadium.

Milos Krasic, who last appeared for the team on October 22, is set to feature, as is striker Fabio Quagliarella.

Marco Storari should replace No 1 ‘keeper Gigi Buffon in goal, while Michele Pazienza, Marcelo Estigarribia and Paolo De Ceglie may be offered starting shirts.
Finally!

I always say, a trophy is trophy. We only have to beat 4 teams in 5 games FFS.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Press: What do you think of tonight's elimination to Roma in Coppa?
Del Neri: It's not like Juve win this cup each year.

:touched:
:lol:

Fucking shitbag Delneri was. I remember I was on holiday up at Nelson Bay (a beautiful holiday spot on the NSW Mid North Coast) and watching the game via stream with a Romanista. What an embarrasing performance by us, Marco Motta at his horrendous worst.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol:

Fucking shitbag Delneri was. I remember I was on holiday up at Nelson Bay (a beautiful holiday spot on the NSW Mid North Coast) and watching the game via stream with a Romanista. What an embarrasing performance by us, Marco Motta at his horrendous worst.
Vucinic had so much fun in that game. Marco Motta was like a training cone, except he made it even easier than that. At times it looked like he was actually running away from Vucinic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)