[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bologna (8th Dec 2011) (23 Viewers)

[Coppa Italia] Juve - Bologna: Man of the Match

• Storari

• Sorensen

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• De Ceglie

• Marrone

• Pazienza

• Krasic

• Quagliarella

• Giaccherini

• Del Piero

• Marchisio

• Elia

• Estigarribia

• Agliardi (Bologna)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The game started slow as fuck but ended being very good for us-----

The best of the match was to see the fitness of our benchwarmers..... and i have to say that elia, del piero and giachidonna were my favoorites today.

Honorific mention to sorensen and ashton who were surprisingly reliable. Sorensen is a good defender btw.

Im happy guys...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How would you guys rate: Giacherini,Del piero,Elia,Estigarribia,Marchisio?
I didnt even mentioned cheesio because he is proving game in game out that he is what juventus players should be: passionate, skilled and effective.

Very happy for him...he is believeing in himself and got a lot of confidence.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I want us to buy their goalkeeper, what a monster.

Goal of the year by Marchisio in very sweet interplay with Elia.

Elia outperformed Krasic and should start the next game (when the opportunity comes)

What we lacked in skill today we made up in covering meters, jesus did we run alot !

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If Marchisio was playing from the beginning as the Anti-Pirlo, we wouldnt reach the extra time.
The guy made the difference out there.

But we knew of what he was capable off and Conte gave the opportunity to our SS/wingers to shine.
Unfortunately Piazenza and Marrone cannot control the game. I ve expected a bit more from Quaq as well.
Giaccherini had a superb second half and Elia impressed a lot in the extended time.

To be honest though, the overall MoM was their keeper, Geez that dude was extraterrestrial!

Krasic was the epic let down once again...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i knew the game would go into overtime because i have to get up in ~3 hours ^^
great game by giaccherini. what an engine this guy has :D. i also liked elias performance for the most part but i think some people are overdoing it with praising him... he missed two clear cut scoring opportunities (pepe would have gotten killed for that) and the second one even looked a little arrogant. great goal keeping though... so there is definately hope for elia but everything he did today giac did better.

marchisio is on a roll. what a finish again :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If Marchisio was playing from the beginning as the Anti-Pirlo, we wouldnt reach the extra time.
The guy made the difference out there.

But we knew of what he was capable off and Conte gave the opportunity to our SS/wingers to shine.
Giaccherini had a superb second half and Elia impressed a lot in the extended time.

To be honest though, the overall MoM was their keeper, Geez that dude was extraterrestrial!
I agree. Their goalkeeper was insane. How he kept both of Elia's efforts out of the goal is mind staggering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)