[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-0 Lazio [2nd April, 2024 21:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Top class trolling :lol:

Jj mgmt have the new contract in the draft folder
Maybe their subs and even then we are likely to lose..

- - - Updated - - -

If it was Inter they would have awarded two penalties.
I dont think so but the first penalty was a weird call as the deflection came out of their defender IIRC.
Chiesa - It was a clean tackle as he got the ball first

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe their subs and even then we are likely to lose..

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think so but the first penalty was a weird call as the deflection came out of their defender IIRC.
Chiesa - It was a clean tackle as he got the ball first
The var was wrong to intervene on the penalty either way as it was a subjective incident and not objective. Let alone that it wasn't even offside as the lazio player played that ball with intent

Aug 2, 2005
“I told them to run towards the opposition goal… That’s the truth, you know. When I say football is a simple sport, I really do believe that. I told them to run towards the opposition goal and we’d figure something out”

a fucking imbecile
Media lashed on Lippi in 2010 WC for telling Quag "figure out something."

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah it's always been his problem with inferior players at least. Some groups need coaching and that is the case for this bunch, you can't leave the front 6 players to figure it out with the midfield we've got.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Lol wtf? i thought they beat us 1-0 last min goal? must have been a fever dream
that was the league game, this is the 1st leg of the coppa semifinal

on an other note, i can't properly hear it on my phone but wes was allegedly insulted from the nazio sector. i wonder whether figc will investigate at all

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The var was wrong to intervene on the penalty either way as it was a subjective incident and not objective. Let alone that it wasn't even offside as the lazio player played that ball with intent
That what I was saying. The penalty call on the first incident when Cambiasso got to the ball first should have stood IMO.
Like you said the header wasnt aimed at the defender and was defelcted by a Lazio player therefore offside shouldnt matter. I definitely agree with this - Like I said the cancellation of the penalty was weird.
Other than this one - I dont recall any penalties that should have been awarded (for any of the teams)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
that was the league game, this is the 1st leg of the coppa semifinal

on an other note, i can't properly hear it on my phone but wes was allegedly insulted from the nazio sector. i wonder whether figc will investigate at all

so nothing from FIGC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)