[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-0 Lazio [2nd April, 2024 21:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Im surprised you people still watch them - all they get from me now is a quick YouTube highlight

I’ve seen maybe 1 game live this season and majority of the time I forget to even look and miss the games anyway. Nothing about this club deserves my time
I know you said quick, but I'd be shocked if a highlight video of our matches is any longer than 4 seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, it's a coppa game isn't it? Why are we going in with the first team?
It's our only chance to win something. I support it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's our only chance to win something. I support it.
I respect that, but it's a tough decision for me. While I long for a trophy, I mean, it didnt stop me from celebrating the league we won with Sarri even though I wanted him out.
Afterall winning is all that matters right?
On the other hand I can't stand Allegri, so for once it's a win-win situation. If we win (the tie), we're one step closer to a trophy, if we lose, then surely Allegri's gotta go end of the season. For financial reasons i'd rather sacrifice this cuppa italia than CL spot but i'm conflicted.

Jun 16, 2020
Agresti was a bit hinting that if we lose that Allegri might leave, he said that it’s his personal opinion though, comparing the situation a bit to his last season at Milan where a masterclass from Berardi got him sacked.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
how dare you. allegri thread is already rooting for a coppa exit lol
I respect that, but it's a tough decision for me. While I long for a trophy, I mean, it didnt stop me from celebrating the league we won with Sarri even though I wanted him out.
Afterall winning is all that matters right?
On the other hand I can't stand Allegri, so for once it's a win-win situation. If we win (the tie), we're one step closer to a trophy, if we lose, then surely Allegri's gotta go end of the season. For financial reasons i'd rather sacrifice this cuppa italia than CL spot but i'm conflicted.
I mean if a loss here guaranteed Allegri is out, then I'm ok with that too :D

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Agresti was a bit hinting that if we lose that Allegri might leave, he said that it’s his personal opinion though, comparing the situation a bit to his last season at Milan where a masterclass from Berardi got him sacked.
Given that the guy making that decision is a hamster looking accountant deluxe with no football related expertise, I've no idea how that decision could be made.

The only other football guy at top of the chain Guintoli probably isnt too excited to put his ass on the line and say sack Allegri and hire this guy, he runs far less risks with Max remaining

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just shows that when you move the ball quickly space opens up and our forwards look capable of scoring.

Good second half performance. Vlahovic MoM, Chiesa improved and Yildiz looked sharp. Danilo and Locatelli had decent games, although he still doesn't look like a regista.

We need to carry the confidence into the league. A win at the weekend and the team will have some momentum. Anything but a win and it could be damaging mentally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)