[Coppa Italia] Juventus 2-0 Lazio [2nd April, 2024 21:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Just shows that when you move the ball quickly space opens up and our forwards look capable of scoring.

Good second half performance. Vlahovic MoM, Chiesa improved and Yildiz looked sharp. Danilo and Locatelli had decent games, although he still doesn't look like a regista.

We need to carry the confidence into the league. A win at the weekend and the team will have some momentum. Anything but a win and it could be damaging mentally.
He was disastrous, one of the worst in todays match. You needs to be pretty bad to be unable to lift your performance when everyone around you have done it at least little bit today.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do you like it if our coach flatters the opposition too much after a loss? Also in the context that to them JJ is their biggest rival where every match against JJ can be considered as a match of the season... Also isn't this a 2 legged match up as well?
you're making something out of nothing

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gazzetta, Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport all agree that the penalty given to Juve in the first half should not have been revoked by referee Davide Massa.
Is this because a Lazio player headed the ball between Vlahovic's "pass" and the foul on Cambiaso?
I am not very familiar with that rule, but I believe it should be considered a new action, and the offside should have been nullified after the Lazio player played the ball.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Is this because a Lazio player headed the ball between Vlahovic's "pass" and the foul on Cambiaso?
I am not very familiar with that rule, but I believe it should be considered a new action, and the offside should have been nullified after the Lazio player played the ball.
I am sure this is Davide Massa last season as a referee this also goes as an obvious blunder on his part to not consider Lazio player deliberate header in ascertaining cambiaso offside position.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
You are right, and this should explain it:
_20240403152917.jpg

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's what the Swedish commentators said yesterday too, it was a proper interference from the Lazio player that sent the ball towards Cambiaso which makes the ball legal and not offside.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Interesting.

So they’ve used VAR, again, to try and fuck us over. They know way the rules are. This is all done deliberately and methodically to fuck with us psychologically.
funny thing is that during the weekend match inda's first goal started with an offside but they didn't overrule it, var couldn't intervene because an empoli player played the ball after the offside so it was considered a new action.

very similar events, different outcome. you can't figure it out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)