[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-2 Purple Rats (March 5th, 2015) (18 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Those Pepe corners :lol:, just hurl the ball and whatever.

If we don't wake up we're gonna get overrun by Dortmund.

It was Coppa, but still - we showed to many weaknesses in this game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
After that overrunning Padoin from Salah did ,the'best all rounder" shoud quit playing football.That's how bad that was.
:agree: Padoin should learn to get faster, being slower than someone incredibly fast is simply unacceptable.

Didn't see the second half, first half seemed fair at 1-1.

Not surprised to see Ogbonna have at least one moment where he seemed to be transported to another dimension for a brief spell. Hopefully we won't have to read any more posts on how 'solid' he is. He's the opposite of solid, he has all the physical and technical attributes to be a stand out central defender, and then he just drifts away concentration. Eventually people will realise that a central defender is a liability if he does that.

Not surprised to see Salah score twice. A very fast winger new to Serie A, seen that somewhere before. I'm not going to get carried away or excited about that guy, seen him lots before and he is the winger archetype. Match winner to bum, Mourinho bombed him out for a reason, consistency is always the issue with those players.

I'll start caring about the Coppa when we actually do. For at least the last 10 years there has always been at least one team who wants it more than us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Check out Ogbonna's heroic efforts during Salah's second goal

https://vine.co/v/O0YjEzFAWpW
for fuck sake this is the sort of shit that frustrates me when it comes to ogbonna, so much for having a great season according to those who praise him.

He has absolutely no drive, pace, strength, confidence nor ability! He spends most of his time ball watching and casually strolling back fucking sell his ass already!

- - - Updated - - -

VALIDATES WHAT I'VE SAID ABOUT OGBONNA ALL THIS TIME. PLUS MAYBE HE'S THROWING MATCHES?
wasn't he having a great season? @AlexJuventino

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:agree:.

Not surprised to see Ogbonna have at least one moment where he seemed to be transported to another dimension for a brief spell. Hopefully we won't have to read any more posts on how 'solid' he is. He's the opposite of solid, he has all the physical and technical attributes to be a stand out central defender, and then he just drifts away concentration. Eventually people will realise that a central defender is a liability if he does that.

Not surprised to see Salah score twice. A very fast winger new to Serie A, seen that somewhere before. I'm not going to get carried away or excited about that guy, seen him lots before and he is the winger archetype. Match winner to bum, Mourinho bombed him out for a reason, consistency is always the issue with those players.

I'll start caring about the Coppa when we actually do. For at least the last 10 years there has always been at least one team who wants it more than us.
Padoin and Ogbona were butchered all game long from Salah.It's not just not accomplishing to catch Salah on that counter.Passing and positioning were awful from both.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:agree: Padoin should learn to get faster, being slower than someone incredibly fast is simply unacceptable.

never mind solid there were suggestions that he was having a great season :howler: he's a waste of space, along with martinez easily one of the worst marotta signings to date

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Check out Ogbonna's heroic efforts during Salah's second goal

https://vine.co/v/O0YjEzFAWpW
As much as I dislike Chiellini nowdays, he was gonna stop that shot. With a clean tackle or a penalty foul, not that relevant, but he would have stopped that. At the very least Giorgio would have closed more space and reduce Salah's options. With Ogbonna not even trying, Salah was free to come very close to the goal. With Chiellini, he'd have been forced to shoot from longer range.

Apart from the weak links in our team, it's somehow unlucky that we never have more than 1 top player in great form. I don't remember both Pogba and Tevez kicking ass at the same time. Vidal just can't find form. I keep waiting for the moment where all three will shine. On paper we have this huge potential, assuming that all our star players play the way we all know they can. But in reality this doesn't happen. Shame. I'm hoping this will occur at the best time, when all lights are on Juve, deep in the CL. But it's gonna be a huge surprise if this actually happens.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As much as I dislike Chiellini nowdays, he was gonna stop that shot. With a clean tackle or a penalty foul, not that relevant, but he would have stopped that. At the very least Giorgio would have closed more space and reduce Salah's options. With Ogbonna not even trying, Salah was free to come very close to the goal. With Chiellini, he'd have been forced to shoot from longer range.

Apart from the weak links in our team, it's somehow unlucky that we never have more than 1 top player in great form. I don't remember both Pogba and Tevez kicking ass at the same time. Vidal just can't find form. I keep waiting for the moment where all three will shine. On paper we have this huge potential, assuming that all our star players play the way we all know they can. But in reality this doesn't happen. Shame. I'm hoping this will occur at the best time, when all lights are on Juve, deep in the CL. But it's gonna be a huge surprise if this actually happens.
Agree especially for Chiello.As I pointed out Padoin and Ogbonna were butchered on their side by Salah over and over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Our wall

:facepalm2::facepalm2:
A Chinese Great Wall :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Everyone disaster! Sack all! Firing squad!

Really, this shit every time a game doesn't go to plan. It goes from one extreme to the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)