Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (5 Viewers)

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
I cant beleive it 45 days ago we were still playing for the Champions league with an OK chance of going through, we were playing for the Italian Cup with a good chance of going through, and we were even playing for the Serie A with only 7 points with Inter and we had 2nd place almost secure with another 7 points with AC Milan.

And today where are we?
OUT of CL
OUT of Italian Cup
OUT of Serie A first place
Batteling for a second place with AC Milan, which if we keep on playing this way I think we will lose!

What happened??? I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS SEASON, now i just want it to be over and let next season begin (hopefully with a new coach and at least 2 new world class players!)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hey, Molinaro and Marchonni became lame excuses so we must find new one :D

Btw Ariaudo was a little bit shaky but still good considering against who he played and with who he played. Maybe it's too early to count on him regulary but kid definitly have potential.
I think he was pretty good tonight as he stopped Lazio a few times.He might looked a bit shaky a few times but he didn't make mistake and right now he's better than both Legro and Mellberg.I see no reason why to bench him now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ina ll honesty no one over here has over-rated him cryil. in all fairness the only one being over rated is tiago ( putting in mind its not entirely his fault it has alot to do with ranirie too)
The only people not calling Tiago a pussy or a ballerina or whatever is either me or Cyril. Everybody else hates his guts with passion and directly go to his thread no matter whether we win, lose, draw or even if he wasn't in the team sheet to express their distaste.

The player is anything but overrated on these forums.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
The only people not calling Tiago a pussy or a ballerina or whatever is either me or Cyril. Everybody else hates his guts with passion and directly go to his thread no matter whether we win, lose, draw or even if he wasn't in the team sheet to express their distaste.

The player is anything but overrated on these forums.
Actually, I never said something like that.
nor have i. i'm always the one defending him wit u & cyril. the guy gets blamed for our troubles more than ranieri & the BOD

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Should we pay a couple of millions to some club so they could take Marchionni?
It's always the same.

Guys like Marchionni and Molinaro look okay when confidence is high and the team is playing well.

When things aren't going well, they look hopeless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)