Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Raneri's ideas tonight were wonderful,

Starting Marchionni ahead of Camoranesi pure genius and taking off Iaquinta when we needed 3 goals thats the sign of a superstar coach, have some fuckn balls man once your loosing you can't get any worst,

you got out coached again it wasn't the first time and it wont be the last
:tup:

Why start Marchionni when camo is suspended for the next 2 league games???? He got his tactics completely wrong, he had no idea how to break lazio down, he's a clown

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marceℓℓo;1963959 said:
Ranieri needs to go.Not because it's only his fault,but because I have the feeling that the squad don't want to continue working with him.We should let him finish off that season and then find a new coach for the new season.

And now excuse moi,but I most probably won't read the upcoming pages of pure hatred and insults towards Ranieri.
:tup:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i'm not watching the last games of the season.....
i'm just sick and tired of it. nothing chances we r a fucking joke. ranieri is such aloser its unbelivable. how can he still play with his 4-4-2 how can he not bring in a thrid striker......... how can he still coach juve!!!!!!!!!!
GET OUT RANIERI before u ruin our future.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Let's hope we have a barca style revolution and clear the shit out of this club.

BTW, during Cobli Gigli's interview I couldn't help but notice how deadly serious he was. I hope this is signalling sweeping changes.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
if he has a miligram of pride/demnity/atonement left in him he would quit after this season.
He wants us to fire him so he can get a pay off

Ferrara can manage the squad until the end of the season. But I don't believe in Gigli firing Ranieri. It just will never happen until Ranieri finally destroy Juve.
We dont want to fire him because we dont want to give him a pay out

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Let's hope we have a barca style revolution and clear the shit out of this club.

BTW, during Cobli Gigli's interview I couldn't help but notice how deadly serious he was. I hope this is signalling sweeping changes.
Gigli will be the one that leaves anyway, his contract expires.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
that could be the reason just there
please, we all know how shit Marchionni is, there is no need to give him more chances to show us.

We were playing in a semi-final of the only competition we can win this season, we have to play our best team from the start, regardless of who is suspended for the next game.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I will never understand why Tiago starts over Poulsen.

This is not a dig a Tiago, the team would just be so much better balanced with a real DM in there.

We lost the midfield tonight, so we lost the game.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
the players never believed in Ranieri he has no authority, he lets the big players walk all over him, he's to much of a pussy to sub them off when they deserve to be and with the lake of discipline in our side lately you know the players just will walk it off like nothing happened and raneri and our board will let them get away with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)