Coppa Italia: JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [04/22/2009] (8 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #248
    Ranieri: "We wanted to reach the final but we didn't, patience."

PATIENCE? PATIENCE? MA VAFFANCULO VA!!!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    You think it can be done?

It really sucks when i can't share my happyness or frustrations from a Juve match with you guys, and the forum keeps falling on matchdays.
    That's what Marty said, he said he installed something that blocks Guests after a certain amount of members logged on.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    You think it can be done?

It really sucks when i can't share my happyness or frustrations from a Juve match with you guys, and the forum keeps falling on matchdays.
    Can you not just make the forum,members only?. Or atleast the match sub-forum?.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #254
    Good idea JCK, can I use your av? We should all do in a sign of protest.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Ranieri: "We wanted to reach the final but we didn't, patience."

PATIENCE? PATIENCE? MA VAFFANCULO VA!!!
    What a loser this guy is, show some fucking emotion you clown, you fucking loser! Get the fuck out of this club, go and manage reggina. I am so glad the ultra's walked out, i would have if i was there, i am soo glad they booed him and insulted him, i am so glad they insulted the management, but nothing will be done. We were "aiming for the coppa italia" now we'll be aiming for 3rd fucking place, its an absolute disgrace, enough is enough, to lose at home AGAIN is just the last straw

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    there goes our season down the toilet where gigli (took a shit) was closed by tiago...there goes the silver star...there goes everything...only ranieri won't go..and will gladly lead us in the next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)