[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 22, 2013) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Giovinco

• Peluso

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 17, 2012
Matri/Giak is an interesting combo... I look forward to seeing how it pans out, I'm not hoping for miracles; however I think they've got characteristics that will compliment each other up front..

Also, I'm hoping Caceres plays, if Peluso is going to play LWB then Caceres is the only person, after Chiello obviously, I would trust at LCB!

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Jem, no hate here, but c'mon when with ball at his feet he has the poorest decision making on the whole team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:disagree: I respect them for the hard work they put in, and because they are wearing the Juventus jersey, but it doesn't mean I have to like them Aus ;)

You gotta be fair. I don't hate anyone on the team :)

- - - Updated - - -

Average is the new "WC". Get with the program!
Never :stuckup:

You have guys like Nzoric and Klin. I'm gonna take my chances with the Hustinkis and Crons of this world :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:disagree: I respect them for the hard work they put in, and because they are wearing the Juventus jersey, but it doesn't mean I have to like them Aus ;)

You gotta be fair. I don't hate anyone on the team :)
C'mon, man. You're one of the most fiendish haters alive. You walk around with pure hatred in your heart. Never in my life have I seen so much hateful energy emanate from one single individual. If your mother was to give you a present today, you'd hate her for it. When you're gonna get married, and when the priest asks you "Do you take this bride?", you're gonna answer: "No, I fucking hate this bitch!". You have so much scorn in your soul that you target The Great Man with all of your hate after he gave you a scudetto. And now you take it out on poor il' Giacch :(

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Jem

Just because B81 and other members of the "Flat-Earth Society" can't see the value of stars like Peluso, Padoin and Giaccherini, doesn't mean they arent quality!
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

See? :D

Adorable as fuck, this guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)