[Coppa Italia] Juventus 1-1 Inter [4th April, 2023 21:00 CEST] (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Let me remind you this is serie ass stance on racism....
SmartSelect_20230405_193207_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What punishment did cagliari get for what they did to kean? Literally Nothing. Or what about how inter fans subjected kostic and vlahovic to racism at the San siro? Nothing. No doubt they'll make an example of us in this case though
Maybe start with yourself. You know the way you throw around the z word
Let me remind you this is serie ass stance on racism....
SmartSelect_20230405_193207_Chrome.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

What punishment did cagliari get for what they did to kean? Literally Nothing. Or what about how inter fans subjected kostic and vlahovic to racism at the San siro? Nothing. No doubt they'll make an example of us in this case though
Let me remind you this is you on this forum https://www.juventuz.com/threads/co...r-4th-april-2023-21-00-cet.45092/post-6659196
Maybe start with yourself.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
a few days ago, stankovic has been called a gypsy. he said he is proud of what he is and laughed it off. neither he did provoke the fans like the peanut brained timber did nor fucking infantino, serie a or twitter made a fuss of it.

because club leadership are such bent over fuck puppets, everyone step and spit on juventus. they jumped the gun by making a statement without the mention of refree skipping over red card for his tackle on gatti and kostic being fouled before the penalty that led to the incident. because they are such weaklings that unable to defend the club, now everyone and their mothers want to take a bite.

Durden

May 11, 2006
We did and we do have problems with this. Before people didn't condemn racism as much as they do now.

Our fans being racist to Lukaku is unacceptable. Let's not bring football shirts into it, our fans are wrong.
Where did you see me saying our fans are not wrong? Its totally unacceptable and a disgusting behavior, and I hope they get banned for life. I just had higher thoughts of our fans. If you are a racist then why support Juve? We have many colored players. And I don't understand why there is no self justice amongst the fans making those idiots stfu. Its not just fucking disrespectful to Lukaku, but also to our players. Its so fucking stupid I just cant understand it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How dare you post something.

But anywho, just another day in FIGC Faillegri land.

again, he wasn't sent off for celebrating. he received a deserved yellow for provoking the crowd

he had every right to tell the ref he was abused, and he didn't. instead he butchered gatti, provoked the crowd, threatened cuadrado, and played the race card. fuck lukaku and everyone who plays along

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe start with yourself. You know the way you throw around the z word

Let me remind you this is you on this forum https://www.juventuz.com/threads/co...r-4th-april-2023-21-00-cet.45092/post-6659196
Maybe start with yourself.
What I say and do bares little impact compared to the attitudes and precedence set by the league. I can guarantee you there was a time when we all sung about zlatan being a gypsy too. I find it amusing how it's a rule for some and not others according to the league. The hypocrisy...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What I say and do bares little impact compared to the attitudes and precedence set by the league. I can guarantee you there was a time when we all sung about zlatan being a gypsy too. I find it amusing how it's a rule for some and not others according to the league. The hypocrisy...
Oh! Irony in this one is strong!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The FIGC inspectors present at the game claim that, chants were coming from the majority of the Curva Sud and not just a few. They als claim Cuadrado started the fight and not Handanovic who threw the first punch Juventus. So juve could be fined or a section/entire stadium can be closed.

[@LaStampa)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The FIGC inspectors present at the game claim that, chants were coming from the majority of the Curva Sud and not just a few. They als claim Cuadrado started the fight and not Handanovic who threw the first punch Juventus. So juve could be fined or a section/entire stadium can be closed.

[@LaStampa)
Ofc and when other clubs start chanting racist stuff they'll sweep it under the carpet.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

[@LaStampa)
Wouldn't it be nice if this was consistently applied. Didn't handanovic punch Juan first? But also who cares. They both got red cards

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Where did you see me saying our fans are not wrong? Its totally unacceptable and a disgusting behavior, and I hope they get banned for life. I just had higher thoughts of our fans. If you are a racist then why support Juve? We have many colored players. And I don't understand why there is no self justice amongst the fans making those idiots stfu. Its not just fucking disrespectful to Lukaku, but also to our players. Its so fucking stupid I just cant understand it.
We have Kean, Pogba and other colored players in the team, well respected by the fan, by the club. The racism chant I think it's an action more like personal insult than general. However Lukaku played his victim card just made it general, as Juve is the most evil team in the world. Now Juve is the one who pays for it, our fans sometimes are so stupid.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

[@LaStampa)
I wouldnt be surprised should FIGC claim the fans at home were also booing.
FIGC have 2 jobs:
Main job is to go full power on Juve.
Secondary job if they still have a few more minutes - take care of injustice with other clubs. You know only to show they arent specifically looking for Juve.
The whole sporting body is corrupted and its not just FIGC.
How can you punish a club for violating an unwritten rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)