[Coppa Italia] Juventus 1-0 Lazio [2nd February, 2023 21:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Good game but this is what happens when good players are fit. First game with Cuadrado, Chiesa, Vlahovic and Di Maria. Imagine if we had a fit Pogba aswel, season would be totally different. The FIGC should sue our medical team for making all our valuable Serie A players unplayable
Di Maria came from the bench, right?
We dint have a good win record when he started the match. We won 3 matches with him starting against Sass, Maccabi, Udinese.
I dont say he is the problem, but it could be because Allegri rely more on defensive compactness so we are better defensively and then wait for the right/small chance to score like in this game.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
3 games away from next season's Europa League spot, two merda and then the winner between Viola and Cremona.

The lineup last night showed the mean is taking Tim Cup seriously. We should try to win this no matter FIGC will relegate us or not.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
3 games away from next season's Europa League spot, two merda and then the winner between Viola and Cremona.

The lineup last night showed the mean is taking Tim Cup seriously. We should try to win this no matter FIGC will relegate us or not.
Even if we don’t get relegated and we somehow win the Europa or Coppa Italia, UEFA will ban us from European Competition as well to complete their burial of us.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Missed it but glad to see the boys won. Unless Max changes something looks like lots of 1-0 wins but I’ll take it over a loss any day.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fn_pnoyWIAAS18b.jpg

Exactly 5 minutes were taken for Var to clear the goal as there was some sort of confusion. (Tuttojuve)
They were probably trying to copy and paste an image of a Juve player standing in the goal but didn't do it in time

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we take a shit in the cup and send it to the figc hq

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)