[Coppa Italia] Juventus 1-0 Lazio [2nd February, 2023 21:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Don't put yourself under so much trauma it is long road ahead.
Nah, I tend to care less and less tbh. The squad is hardly likable except for a small bunch, the coach is someone I never wanted back and the most recent Italian witch hunt really puts one off to a point where it's becoming pointless. On top of that the games are unwatchable so there's no fallback.
Here's hoping JJ is lucky and they get one competent manager on board, sometimes it takes little to turn things around but there needs to be a fresh start initiated by that someone. The current crop is simply incapable but this so far looks like a ship with no captain on board.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Seems that the stadium is pretty much empty... does anybody knows why? Tickets prices? Protest?
Bad match time mixed with disillusioned supporters mixed with the shit going on in Italy against us mixed with same old same old mixed with who the fuck knows really.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado starting should be interesting.

3-5-2 I'm assuming with Chiesa playing off of Vlahovic and Kostic/Cuardrado on the wings.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
In moments where everything is against the team, where there is so much uncertainty, it is always comforting to remember the things that never change in order to regain some kind of stability...

The sun will always rise...
there's more time than life…
Allegri will always beat Sarri...

Things that never change

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)