[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #283
    Is his game on TV anywhere in the States? ESPN app maybe? Or we going old school and streaming this?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Im missing the game. My wife had a stillbirth :cry:
    Damn bro. Im so sorry to hear this. I know its tough but i promise you it will be fine.

I know its not the same, and yours is a far worse situation, but my wife had a miscarage some years back and although it was tough at the time, now we have a perfectly healthy baby girl. Trust me, it wasnt to be and it has nothing to do with any of you two. Stay strong!

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Gonzalo Higuain, Giorgio Chiellini and Aaron Ramsey are out of the Juventus squad for this evening’s Coppa Italia semi-final with Milan.

It kicks off in Turin at 20.00 UK time (19.00 GMT) after the 1-1 first leg result at San Siro on February 13.
    If they are all-square on aggregate at the end of play, the teams will skip extra time and go straight to penalties.

Higuain, Chiellini, Ramsey and defender Merih Demiral are out of Maurizio Sarri’s squad, as they are not 100 per cent fit for the first game back after the three-month lockdown.
    Gigi Buffon is expected to start in goal, with Rodrigo Bentancur and Miralem Pjanic battling for a midfield spot.
    Douglas Costa, Paulo Dybala and Cristiano Ronaldo are tipped to form the trident attack.

Juventus squad for Milan: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Buffon; De Sciglio, De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Bonucci, Rugani; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Rabiot, Bentancur, Muratore; Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Olivieri, Vrioni, Zanimacchia

Apr 9, 2015
    Before the Corona-virus thing, the Serie A channel went live on Facebook broadcasting the match. They did it with all previous rounds and even the first leg of us against Milan.

https://www.facebook.com/SerieA

The Coppa Italia 2019/2020 Semi-finals will reach fans all over the world. In addition to the broadcasters of more than 170 countries, it will be also broadcasted in live streaming in the "dark markets" – the territories where the TV rights of the event were not acquired – through the Facebook (@SerieA) and Twitter (@SerieA_EN) Serie A Official Channels.

"This is the list of countries where it will be possible to watch the matches:

On Facebook, it will be possible to watch the matches also through the official accounts of Inter, Juventus, Milan and Napoli thanks to crossposting between the @SerieA and the club accounts.

Lega Serie A has started to broadcast the Coppa Italia matches on its official accounts starting from the Round of 16. The ratings of the 12 games so far broadcasted have been very positive, recording 2,580,842 unique users overall with 21,318,903 total minutes of viewing."

http://www.legaseriea.it/en/press/n...acebook-and-twitter-serie-a-official-channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)