[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0-0 AC Milan [June 12th, 2020] - Leg 2 (aggregate: 1-1) (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Today physiotherapy for Higuain and personalized training for Ramsey. Chiellini working to find his best condition while Douglas Costa looks in great shape (SKY)
:baus: :eek::hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

That midfield. The stuff of dreams :tuttosport:
Bentancur aside, it's the embodiment of a nightmare.

Man, I really can't wait until we upgrade that shit. The midfield is the heartbeat of the team, and our midfield is so painful to watch - slow and predictable.

I really really hope Tootsie and his cronies do something about it this summer :sigh:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Do you know if we can watch the video on facebook/youtube after it airs? I won't be able to be there for this match but I would like to watch it the next day.

Or if any of you know of a website to do it.

Oct 23, 2011
I am not saying this because it benefits us, but I also think they should have scrapped the away goal rule. Despite it being a relatively small sample, Bundesliga results of the last few weeks indicate there is no advantage anymore for playing at home. This should also apply to the CL.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I am not saying this because it benefits us, but I also think they should have scrapped the away goal rule. Despite it being a relatively small sample, Bundesliga results of the last few weeks indicate there is no advantage anymore for playing at home. This should also apply to the CL.
there's still travel fatigue and shit tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)