[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 0 - 0 (4-3 p.k.) Napoli (02/04/09 (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
From what Iv`e seen they have been the better team with more oppurtunities but we had a goal dissallowed incorrectly because of an wrong offside decision on Trez`s goal

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
From what Iv`e seen they have been the better team with more oppurtunities but we had a goal dissallowed incorrectly because of an wrong offside decision on Trez`s goal
They weren't the better team. Both teams were equally bad, just that we at least tried (without any success) to do something, while they were completely clueless and they didn't even try.

Only in the last ten minutes of the regular time, when Poulsen couldn't even walk anymore, they made 3-4 very dangerous counters and they created their chances.
We created our first chance in 94th minute but we played much better in the extra-time.

Both teams played equally bad, but somehow the match was very interesting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You're being harsh saying the teams were clueless.

Both teams defended pretty well, it was just the attacks that struggled.

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
Both teams set out to defend and counter - creating a complex situation where neither team wanted the ball for very long, but one team had to have it!

A cleansheet is always welcome as is a victim, but the goose egg is a disappointment

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Both teams set out to defend and counter - creating a complex situation where neither team wanted the ball for very long, but one team had to have it!

Pretty much sums it up.

Always interesting seeing teams trying to impose their own tactics on a game.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Corvette. that dude you recommended me never appeared on msn. So I think you are the only one to help me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)