[Coppa Italia] Inter - JUVENTUS (January 28th, 2010) (1 Viewer)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I think if we switch positions between Melo and Sissoko things will be better

enough Amauri, Paolucci or a 5th midfielder would be more useful, and yeah DP starts and doesn't get substituted

I don't care if we lose on a narrow margin, just not in a humilating way

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Amauri got a couple of close headers unfortunately they didn't enter the back of the net, but I don't think he played all that bad last game. But if he isn't performing I agree, put Paolucci on it in the 70th minute or something not the 90th like against Roma that was a joke.

Jetcow

Jan 20, 2010
Is anyone watching Inter Vs Milan?

Inter are playing 1 man less from almost the begining of the match and they are in control and scoring against a team who defeated us 3-0 a couple of weeks ago.
Can't agree on that. Milan dominated the game after Sneijder was sent off... But unfortunately i don't think they will play with just 10 against us on thursday, and they looked really strong before the red card...

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Can't agree on that. Milan dominated the game after Sneijder was sent off... But unfortunately i don't think they will play with just 10 against us on thursday, and they looked really strong before the red card...
Milan played vs 10 men for 70 minutes, and 9 men for 5 minutes, and got schooled every step of the way, lacked creativity, support for their lone striker and needed to attack with pace, but couldnt, sounds like their problems are exactly like ours.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)