[Coppa Italia] Inter - JUVENTUS (January 28th, 2010) (3 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We're in huge trouble. I just hope we don't suffer a humiliating defeat. With 9 men, Inter destroyed the team who beat us at home 3-0.

:scared:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Juve have a better chance now that Inter won and played brilliantly than they would if Inter had lost.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve have a better chance now that Inter won and played brilliantly than they would if Inter had lost.
I would ahve agreed with that had we been in a different form but these days it doesn't matter at all in what form our opponent is, as much as it doesn't matter who our opponent is.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would ahve agreed with that had we been in a different form but these days it doesn't matter at all in what form our opponent is, as much as it doesn't matter who our opponent is.
I'm not saying Juve have much (any) chance, but it's better this way than getting a backlash from an angry Inter.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I really don't care about the result of this game. It's only the cup. If we win fantastic and if we loose no one will care anyway.

All I really care about is the way we play. Win, loose or draw we need to show some heart and fighting spirit that Juventus is famous for. As Juve fans we've been spoiled over the years so we can at times expect a bit much but the results in the last few months have been below standard and un-Juve like.

Just show some pride! :xfinger:

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I really don't care about the result of this game. It's only the cup. If we win fantastic and if we loose no one will care anyway.

All I really care about is the way we play. Win, loose or draw we need to show some heart and fighting spirit that Juventus is famous for. As Juve fans we've been spoiled over the years so we can at times expect a bit much but the results in the last few months have been below standard and un-Juve like.

Just show some pride! :xfinger:
I pray for that, whatever happens.. the season can't get any worse, but don't embarrass us, show some passion goddamit

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I forgot how it feels to see your team play good and win a game so much that I spent a few minutes on an Inter forum. Now thats pathetic as fuck.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I could accept anything, after Bayern, Milan and Roma games (specially) my head is still up

now don't let me down boys, I could accept anything except being humilated by merda, SHOW SOME PRIDE

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Did you see Inter play today? They were just executing every play with complete precision and focus. They destroyed Milan even with 2 men down. This is going to be a hard match. Maybe Juventus can do something like:

Buffon
Grygera Cannavaro - Chiellini - Sali
Melo
Sissoko - Diego - Marchisio*
Amauri - Del Piero​

*Around the 65th-70th minute to sub on Candreva.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)