[Coppa Italia] Inter - JUVENTUS (January 28th, 2010) (14 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Come on guys, I won't ever wish for Juventus to loose, especially against this pile of shit they call inter.

I will continue to have faith in our team even during the rough times. Every 10 years we have a season in the Serie A to forget. Never the less, lets go out on thursday and show inter the real Juve spirit..

The 4-3-1-2 formation could work wonders with us, but the "3" players have to be very effective in blocking the opponents and delivering the ball to either the "1" OR the "2" in addition the "1" and the "2" should continuously work together off the ball to find spaces for the rest of the team to pass the ball. Lets continue the hard work and hopefully things will start to turn soon.

Forza Juve

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It is not healthy for the Serie A if Inter wins another trophy, especially the Serie A, this season. They are growing stronger and other teams are becoming weaker. Its different than our domination in the 4-5 years ago. The Serie A teams got crippled by the Calciopoli and if Inter continues to win other teams will never evolve.

Milan has to win tonight and we have to win on Thursday. If Milan win the title and we win the Coppa then Serie A will start to grow again (the whole league). I know people are thinking that this is pathetic, we are Juventus we shouldn't be even thinking about Coppa and rather concentrate on winning the scudetto and the CL. We we are out of the CL and out of the scudetto race honestly I think our objectives should be:
1- Secure at least 4th position in the Serie A
2- Knocking off Inter from Coppa
3- Win Europa.
4- Win Coppa

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's not about healthy or not, wanting us to lose or not. It's about being objective and realistic. We stand about as much chance of winning this game as the likelihood of Bangkok seeing snow tomorrow morning!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Mourinho is undefeated at home for more than 150 games. It's highly unlikely we're getting anything from this game with or without Ciro. But, who knows, Ferrara is a record breaker, isn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)