Coppa Italia: Inter - Juventus [Jan 23, 2008] (2 Viewers)

Juve will...

• WIN

• Lose by a small margin

• GET CRUSHED

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #202
    Inter going on a press silence this means their starting line-up will be a huge surprise, my guess is their best squad at full strength. Ranieri being himself with Buffon and Nedved out, Del Piero in doubt to start because our best player is fighting for a starting lineup.

My prediction:

Inter 11 - 0 Juventus

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
    Inter going on a press silence this means their starting line-up will be a huge surprise, my guess is their best squad at full strength. Ranieri being himself with Buffon and Nedved out, Del Piero in doubt to start because our best player is fighting for a starting lineup.

My prediction:

Inter 11 - 0 Juventus
    maybe if we attempt a 2-4-4 formation we might score a goal as well. 2 defenders or 4 is really the same thing

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #207
    Will it matter? If we play 10-0-0 we will loose 5-0, we might as well try to score one goal.

Aug 30, 2006
    dreading this game. i dont have a clue wat will happen either we will surprise veryone and get a draw or win or it will be one of those games wen it never seems to end basically losing 5-0. i hope we have 3 strikers cos we cant just sit back we need to attack at them give them a bit of a suprise. prediction:- 2-0 inter ):

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Here's an update of TV Channels showing the match: -

Art Sport 6
    C+ Futbol
    DigitAlb SuperSport 1
    Polsat Sport Extra
    RAI Uno
    Sport TV2
    SuperSport 5 [ZA]

Delayed showing on: -

NET Hellas - 21.00pm GMT
    Sport 1 (Hun) - 21.15pm GMT
    Sport 1 (Cze) - 22.00pm GMT

MyP2P may have a stream. If Rai is showing the game, perhaps TVants?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Anybody who thinks the straight 4-4-2 is the best option for this game has no clue what they're even saying. Straight 4-4-2 would mean we are matching up each player with Inter's. That is something I'd rather not see, but I'm sure that's what will happen.

May 22, 2007
    The 5-0-5 is the best option imo. We will have a lot of defenders and when they get the ball, they can just clear it to someone up front. We will outnumber their defense and goal, we score.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The 5-0-5 is the best option imo. We will have a lot of defenders and when they get the ball, they can just clear it to someone up front. We will outnumber their defense and goal, we score.
    That way, we can exercise our first priority tactic of the long ball and not waste time neatly and needlessly passing the ball through midfield like those other foolish teams out there, like Roma.

May 22, 2007
    That way, we can exercise our first priority tactic of the long ball and not waste time neatly and needlessly passing the ball through midfield like those other foolish teams out there, like Roma.
    Exactly.

Novembre
    Grygera-Birindelli-Legro-Boumsong-Molinaro
    -
    Marchionni-Iaquinta-Trezeguet-Del Piero-Palladino

Done.

Edit: :(

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Exactly.

Buffon
    Grygera-Birindelli-Legro-Boumsong-Brazzo
    -
    Marchionni-Iaquinta-Trezeguet-Del Piero-Palladino

Done.
    buffon is out...
    we will lose 5:0 if not more.... without buffon we r fucked up...come on our defence is so weak and now even buffon is out and our only true fighter pavel... good night juve this will be a frustrating game....

i don't want to watch it.... they r gonna rape us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)