Coppa Italia: Inter - Juventus [Jan 23, 2008] (4 Viewers)

Juve will...

• WIN

• Lose by a small margin

• GET CRUSHED

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Juve got back into it, as Materazzi was off for treatment after a clash of heads and Del Piero managed to snatch a goal back. Trezeguet had the first effort charged down, but crossed it back for Del Piero’s blistering left-foot volley into the roof of the net.

Materazzi was eventually replaced by former Juve star Patrick Vieira, moving Cesar to left-back, but the Bianconeri turned the situation around to fight back from 2-0 down to 2-2 in the space of five minutes! A corner kick was whipped in for substitute Boumsong – who was at fault for the second goal – to place a powerful header under the bar.

The drama was still not over, as Cruz risked a hat-trick when his shot cannoned off the upright with Belardi beaten.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I hope people know this is actyally more bad news than good news.

Now it's pretty certain that we won't be purchasing a new defender during this market. Ranieri will have faith in Boumsong.

May 22, 2007
X - JuventusFan, Michael_Cutajar, petersmit, Pingo, pUnk, Salvatore, SlimValdi, www444, xcen3x

All the cool kids voted "X".

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well first of all...i want to say thanks to everyone who informed us with coments during the match.God bless you all. :pint:

I am happy with result but i am surely not happy how we got it.Still that doesn`t change my opinion about Ranieri.The guy is terrible and he needs to go.As for Boumsong,it was great way to say goodbye to everyone since this is probably his last match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)