Coppa Italia: Inter - Juventus [Jan 23, 2008] (2 Viewers)

Juve will...

• WIN

• Lose by a small margin

• GET CRUSHED

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #482
    What a lucky coach we have, always the players help him and the ideal return result is a 0-0 with Sissoko being the ideal player to keep such a result.

I have one thing to say, Del Piero is gold.

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
    Well, the moment we went down to 9 men when Matrix went out injuried, I knew there will be goal

we wasted a 2-0 lead, but 2-2 against Juve with ten men, I'll live with that, but the away leg wil be too hard for reserves, Juve went at us with a first team squad, we need to respond well in the away game

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    And with this great result everything will be forgoten. Our huge problems in defense, our 0% creativity, our cluelessness, everything will be forgotten and Ranieri will be the hero.

Thank you Del Piero for your great performance. He played everything in our midfield and our attack. He ran more than all the others together.

Kosta

The Eccentric
    Jul 16, 2006
    Well first of all...i want to say thanks to everyone who informed us with coments during the match.God bless you all. :pint:

I am happy with result but i am surely not happy how we got it.Still that doesn`t change my opinion about Ranieri.The guy is terrible and he needs to go.As for Boumsong,it was great way to say goodbye to everyone since this is probably his last match.
    Don't be so sure about that. :pumpkin:

almo

Aug 10, 2007
    molinaro and palladino where simply awful, the hole match was awful no imagination only crosses and ineffective ones :tdown:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Boumsong as 5th striker.

Palladino as got to go...he tries to dribble in a 5cm box and goes nowhere.

Result is great but the performance was very poor.

Sissoko won't help the URGENT need at midfield.

I knew vanstrattan should of started instead of Belardi. Go back to Reggina.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    And with this great result everything will be forgoten. Our huge problems in defense, our 0% creativity, our cluelessness, everything will be forgotten and Ranieri will be the hero.

Thank you Del Piero for your great performance. He played everything in our midfield and our attack. He ran more than all the others together.
    Exactly.

Without him, we would have lost the match 4-0 probably. He's really the only person on our side that deserves any praise tonight. But that's status quo.

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007
    -

Inter Milan vs Juventus

Coppa Italia , Quarter Final
    Wednesday January 23, 2008 , 20GMT
    Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro)

GOALS

First Goal for Inter Milan by Cruz (Min 53)
    Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Inter Milan by Cruz (Min 73)
    Click Here for Video

First Goal for Juventus by Del Piero (Min 78)
    Click Here for Video

Second Goal for Juventus by Boumsong (Min 84)
    Click Here for Video

EXTRAS

Nice shot for Juventus (Min 1)
    Click Here for Video

Burdisso Red Card (Min 8)
    Click Here for Vidoe

Nice Header by Trezeguet (Min 17)
    Click Here for Video

Nice free kick by Iaquinta punched out by Toldo (Min 25)
    Click Here for Video

Nice Header by Materazzi (Min 36 & 37)
    Click Here for Video

Iaquinta asks for a Penalty (Min 54)
    Click Here for Video

Nice shot by Molinaro (Min 69)
    Click Here for Video

Cruz hits the post (Min 87)
    Click Here for Video

Jul 26, 2007
    Wow, great comeback, i was so happy with the comeback but the team dont play really good, we need more players that can play like camoranesi, sometimes the team have the ball but dont have clear ideas, anyway, FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
    Delpiero was great and he is THE hearth of Juve ont the pitch and outside. Ranier again was lucky but the whole team (except DP & Zanetti) played like shit. I am happy with Boumsong goal cause atleast he gave something back to Juve, that is a still chance to qualify for the semis BUT i think we will see a different Inter in Turin. CRUZZZZ... Fuck, that guy when he sees Juve i think he gets a hardon.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
    Stop celebrating guys... we sucked. we did not make ONE good cross. We literally have no attacking midfield if DP is not there fetching balls rom the middle-line. Palladino had a bad day... our defense... better not talk about it... I'm not very optimistic. either way - at turin, we must play for win, because we are never going to stand pressing from inter and keep a 0-0... it's about time we make a cut here, and get some reinforcements... someone who can cross PLEASE... it was so desperate seeing people cross right into the first defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)