Coppa Italia: Inter - Juventus [Jan 23, 2008] (32 Viewers)

Juve will...

• WIN

• Lose by a small margin

• GET CRUSHED

• X

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 24, 2006
let them sort me out first and then they can take care of you i was first ont he waiting list :eyebrows: :p or if u agree ont aking up my place until i return back from african duty be my guest but once ia m back u know where u will be sitting.

So You are African now , Ahmed ? Ahmed Sissokko I guess :D
i wouldn't mind to fill your Place while you're unavailable , But the quality will speak by themself :bow: :p

T

You expect that an unproven player takes the place of a seasoned pro, and the captain and heart of the team?
You Bastard , Mic :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Inter-Juventus (ore 21)
INTER (4-5-1): Toldo; Rivas, Cordoba, Materazzi, Maxwell; Jimenez, Vieira, Cambiasso, Maniche, Cesar; Cruz. A disposizione: Orlandoni, Burdisso, Pelè, Solari, Zanetti, Crespo, Ibrahimovic. All. Mancini
JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Belardi; Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Grygera, Molinaro; Marchionni, Nocerino, Zanetti, Palladino; Trezeguet, Del Piero. A disposizione: Vanstrattan, Boumsong, Ariaudo, Esposito, Tiago, Castiglia, Iaquinta. All. Ranieri
Arbitro: Farina

Sep 19, 2006
Is Ranieri fucken retarded, 2 days ago he said that he took alex off coz he wanted him fresh for the Inter game which means that he is more concerned about the Inter match than the Sampadoria one and now he is benching Buffon in the Inter match.

It is so frustrating having a hypocrate coach who always defend his stupid mistakes by saying stupid comments to the media.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)