[Coppa Italia FINAL] Lazio 0-2 JUVENTUS [17th May, 2017] (3 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
Lazio will go in with a lot of confidence, can we afford to play our first team when the real final will be against crotone?
Definitely. Fatigue should not be the problem, considering, after Crotone the CL final is still 13 days away.

The risk of injuries is the problem.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
DA Pjanic Marchisio AS
Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain​
Pjanic is suspended I think.Yes would pick that formation and players also having in mind that Quadrado is playing like shit lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure that that is a good decision.Yes the travel thing but we will be disturbed by Lazio/Roma fans permanently on our training sessions....

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
fuck Crotone. The best need to play here. We can have two more chances to win the scudetto (Crotone and Bologna) but only one to win the coppa and its against Lazio.

I'd play that formation from zizinho but with Rincon since Pjanic is suspended.

Lazio will come out hard and Inzaghi is a smart coach, it'll be tough. They knocked out Roma and then beat them in Serie A again.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pjanic is suspended I think.Yes would pick that formation and players also having in mind that Quadrado is playing like shit lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure that that is a good decision.Yes the travel thing but we will be disturbed by Lazio/Roma fans permanently on our training sessions....
would be tough without Pjanic, hopefully Rincon can have a great game then

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
he posted a pic on insta a couple of days ago stating that his injury is nothing serious, he'll probably recover for the coppa final.

there you go: https://www.instagram.com/p/BT8hrZ-A4UI/

i'm not sure about mandzu, though. tuttojuve reported earlier today that mario suffered a knock on his back yesterday, and he'll be evaluated today.
Allegri confirmed in the press conference before Roma that Khedira is out at least past the coppa final. That after he would be evaluated day to day to make the CL final.

Edit: this is the quote
“Seeing Khedira in the Coppa Italia Final or against Crotone next week is impossible. We’ll evaluate him day by day to see about the Champions League Final."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegri confirmed in the press conference before Roma that Khedira is out at least past the coppa final. That after he would be evaluated day to day to make the CL final.

Edit: this is the quote
“Seeing Khedira in the Coppa Italia Final or against Crotone next week is impossible. We’ll evaluate him day by day to see about the Champions League Final."
thanks, i missed it.

well, that's beyond sad. so we need our b-team players' best effort for the coppa.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Max should put this IMO but Neto definitely would play

--------------------------Buffon-----------------------------------
-----Barza--------------Bonbon-----------Chiello--------Mandzo
--Alves-----Cheesio---------Rincon-----AS--------------Mandzo
-------------------------Dybala---------------------------Mandzo
-------------------------Pipa------------------------------Mandzo

These new systems should call Mandzo, it would be a 4-5-2-2 :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)