[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (3 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
$#@!ing BT Sport not showing celebrations for 2 yrs running now. Gonna send them my annual email of complaint. Bunch of BadassDevils.
Not BT sport but sky sport. BT sport didn't have rights to coppa italia. Talking of which BT they showed bayern celebrations of their cup win. It's not BT I have issues with but sky who have to be the worst broadcasters for foreign football.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Season ends, with 3 out of 4 trophies under wraps, and a very respectable CL run which unfortunately ended against Bayern after having played so well. All in all, it was certainly a great season.

Thank you Allegri, Beppe, Paratici, Nedved, Agnelli & all the players :scarf:

Special mention goes to Rubinho :heart: Just love seeing that dude celebrate haha

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not BT sport but sky sport. BT sport didn't have rights to coppa italia. Talking of which BT they showed bayern celebrations of their cup win. It's not BT I have issues with but sky who have to be the worst broadcasters for foreign football.
My bad. Meant Sky sports 2

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And Hernanes should never-ever play for us again. Never. Padoin ,like he is ,is a ten time better than him.We should start with Quadrado and Sandro from the begining.

- - - Updated - - -

? I don't think so.
Okay if you have in mind Hernanes. Otherwise Rugani was so insecure,afraid,made a lot of mistakes ,wrong passes ,bad game.Reminds me of a game against Inter when he was a flop of a match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)