[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 1-0 AC Milan [21st May, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Fuck I knew beforehand we wouldn't win this, but I expected a drubbing, losing in extra time hurts more than a drubbing. however, karma is a bitch Juventus, just remember that, we will slap you silly even if it's 20 years from now. Hopefully however you won't exist anymore by then as someone will finally take the FIGC-FIAT deal to court and you'll be radiated, I'd celebrate that more than 10 CL's in a row, you hear me FUCKERS?
:heart:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 29, 2006
Almost felt sad for the old Berlusconi. Sitting next to the inept monkey Galliani and his whore of a daughter he must be thinking what a way to go... Better to be a fan of Juve than a president of Milan, at least you get to lift a trophy without spending 1 B.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Almost felt sad for the old Berlusconi. Sitting next to the inept monkey Galliani and his whore of a daughter he must be thinking what a way to go... Better to be a fan of Juve than a president of Milan, at least you get to lift a trophy without spending 1 B.
the best word of the sentence..how to describe milan, inter and especially napoli. almost :)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WHat a win :lol:

We didn't show up for about 60 min,then started to play some,but still we were too much relaxed about this one,and played bad.
Milan fought well,but they were lacking good finishing.fuck them,they had their best chance to win this one and still we got this :D

What a nice counter to the goal!
Forza Mora!!Hopefully we'll keep him somehow.:xfinger:

Great season,continue to move forward and improve.
Grazie a tutti!
:juventus::beer::flag1:
Forza Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)