[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You know what, Gattuso lost his sister so let him have his win. My sadness is not with the result, its with how impotent we are up front. Everything from the tactics, fitness, individual performances and attitude was poor.

The one positive was that we look solid in defence but we don't look like we can score at all. I say a 4-4-2 is the way to go, our wing play is terrible even Ronaldo is crap there at the moment.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I feel like we need to rebuild. And it's gonna cost us. We got to have a manager we can trust with the project, and remove deadweight in our squad. And not sign a player over the age of 25 for at least a few years. Even if he's a free agent.

We're gonna allow others to come up. Inter, Lazio will probably take the Serie A this year or the some time in the next few years. And that's okay.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
JJ refused to play football as well if you ask me.
Even more so than Napoli, imo.
But unlike with Napoli, it wasn't intentional.
I feel like we need to rebuild. And it's gonna cost us. We got to have a manager we can trust with the project, and remove deadweight in our squad. And not sign a player over the age of 25 for at least a few years. Even if he's a free agent.

We're gonna allow others to come up. Inter, Lazio will probably take the Serie A this year or the some time in the next few years. And that's okay.
That'd be somewhat acceptable if there at least was a clear plan when it comes to signing players and/or if we had a coach capable of managing such a rebuild, but i see non of it at the moment.

We rather sack our coach for talking of rebuilds and replace him with someone who's quiet. Like that is gonna help us in the long run.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This club has squeaked by virtually every win this season. That takes talent, but it's also completely lacking any heart nor inspiration.

Worth it to see Gigi in fine form as ever. But otherwise, this team is going to drag its ass slowly alway from every possible trophy left.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
How dare Napoli defend and rob us of our beautiful Sarriball

tbf Napoli could have stayed home and we'd it would end up 0-0, we might need to play 44 year old Buffon up front, he seems like one of the only ones that shows up

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Every team now knows to park the bus and await their chance. Sarri won't try anything else except rotate the ball sideways and then repeat ad nauseum.
Agree with this one. Even a football fans like me can see this. Sarri is very one dimensional, short pass-short pass-short pass- return short pass. He thinks its like tiki taka but its not. Now other teams will park their bus. Waiting for us to make mistake or our player trapped in crowded area and launch a counter attack. Our players will be exhausted later because all of these useless movement and short passing. He doesn't understand the strength of our player the way Allegri did.

I really like the way Bayern or Liverpool play this season. They are very fast on the counter and release the player based on positional play. They dont need much passing to create a goal if needed. Sarri should learn something from them

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't like this "Napoli didn't play" nonsense. They defended, there was nothing wrong with the approach they took considering it worked for them. The fact that we can hardly create a chance is entirely on us.
Gattuso plays the same way in pretty much every game where Napoli are seen as the weaker team, which is fair enough. It's not rocket science, but other than the lack of sharpness we also have a continual battle against complacency. It's just part of a constant winning cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)