[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The problem is not center or wide but more of a toothless approach - We get to the final third without any speed in our game and its much easier to defend against a team that doesnt really want to score..
It is because teams know how to crowdout center of the pitch and play on the counter

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I'm not even mad, but this sure looks like a prelude to zero tituli this year.
LOL at cl the sooner we get out the better.
Sarri managed to get schooled by Grintoso twice. Putting Danilo to take the second penalty just shows how out of his depth he really is.

The only sad part is we changed max whith this hack.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
These past few months were difficult, fucking really missed Juve, not this Juve just the Juve I've grown to love. Missed football in general too but most of all looked forward to a half decent performance from us. Milan match was underwhelming, and even though I expected nothing different, I thought we'd steal it, win in pens and done job, because that's how we roll. Of course we didn't because we were stale like a statue, grey and bland just like our pensioner of a coach.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We are almost finished as an elite club lol

Introducing salary caps and constantly buying/adopting rejects all the time regardless if we need them or not.

Fun times ahead
Why such extremes? :D

We played shit, we need to make some changes and our coach is included. Get some midfielders and we will be fine

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Why such extremes? :D

We played shit, we need to make some changes and our coach is included. Get some midfielders and we will be fine
Not based solely on this game based on our transfer strategy for years and our key player being in his mid 30s and probably fed up with our shit

We're fucked if we don't buck our ideas up. Happened to Milan happened to Inter happened to bottomless money pit United

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fuck you Sarri! The most worst decision in hiring him after Del Neri! Fuck you!We will lose the Scudetto also!He is an Empoli level coach.One word:IDIOT!Now the pitch will be a problem,he must walk his dog and the same bullshit...,.Ultra,Ultra bad decision.Watch us how we will lose the Scudetto because of this idiot.Yes he is an idiot and will never change.Max was a master tactician compared to him.Also he made a lot of damage to us.Get rid of Can ,never giving him a proper chance.Look Can at Dortmund now.He get rid of Mandzukic!Okay ,if that was for good.But no!He "insulted" by months Pjanic that he didn't count on him.Fuck you stupid idiot.I really,really evaluate decisions of Andrea/Nedved/Paraticci hiring this idiot.He can't lead a Serie C team not a Juve .Disgusting!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)