[Coppa Italia Final] JUVENTUS 0-0 [2-4] Napoli [June 17th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sad but I had already declared this season lost so am not too upset.
I dont care much for the Italian Cup so Im not too downhearted but I am upset about our style of play which is basically to hold possession without trying to really put a threat on goal.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I dont care much for the Italian Cup so Im not too downhearted but I am upset about our style of play which is basically to hold possession without trying to really put a threat on goal.
What more you expect from sarri predictable style of play trying to play everything through center of the pitch

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Every team now knows to park the bus and await their chance. Sarri won't try anything else except rotate the ball sideways and then repeat ad nauseum.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What more you expect from sarri predictable style of play trying to play everything through center of the pitch
The problem is not center or wide but more of a toothless approach - We get to the final third without any speed in our game and its much easier to defend against a team that doesnt really want to score..

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I'm just confused as to why the majority of juve fans didn't want sarri and thoroughly expected him to fail yet we still hired him and so far he's failing just as we expected. I will be surprised if we win anything this year

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Maybe we gained CL final winning option instead.. Too bad we wont reach the final to put this theory to the test..
Well remember 95/96 we collapsed against Milan in serie A and we lost against some small club in coppa, it could be the same with Lazio, Napoli this year, the difference is that i dont think we.ll even get past Lyon in 16 th round so let alone happen what happened then, although with that final 8 tournament like it is said you never know, but nah, if we play like this we have no chance, although i still think we have one of the best teams in Europe, but somehow we look like Arsenal , it.s just awful and sad to see that, if we could just use Ronaldo for couple of games the way he must be used we would surely could hope, but with this gameplan and tactics is just a ... vanished dream, you have almost everything, but wrong element can destroy that dream.So realistically we will end with 0 trophies, cuz Lazio will now bite the hell out of the ground to win scudetto, they wont have this chance again very soon and they know that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm just confused as to why the majority of juve fans didn't want sarri and thoroughly expected him to fail yet we still hired him and so far he's failing just as we expected. I will be surprised if we win anything this year
Unfortunately I see Lazio as current favorite.. They are just playing better football!
I do expect Lazio to fall apart one season after though..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)