[Coppa Italia Final] Atalanta 1-2 Juventus [May 19th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think if we fail to win a trophy for 20 years and somehow get to a coppa final people still root for the other team. Juve hatred is strong.
We will always be hated....moat sports are the same..successful teams with the largest fan base tend to be hated by every other fan base.

Happy for the win...just hope atalanta take it out on milan in the last round. We have to win at all costs in a few days time.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The only downside thing is that trademark Malinovsky goal has happened almost in every match vs Atalanta

But we still don't guard him much so he doesn't have much space to shoot like that

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Great game, managed to nullify Atalanta quite well even if they got a couple of good shots on goal. But in terms of threatening chances we got them beat and this time Pirlo actually seemed to have a working game plan and Atalanta very rarely got to hit us on the counter. Only problem seemed to be passing, with especially McKennie and Rabiot giving away possession way too many times to count. Bentancur positively suprised me and played a good game for once. Kulusevski undisputed MOTM.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Great game, managed to nullify Atalanta quite well even if they got a couple of good shots on goal. But in terms of threatening chances we got them beat and this time Pirlo actually seemed to have a working game plan and Atalanta very rarely got to hit us on the counter. Only problem seemed to be passing, with especially McKennie and Rabiot giving away possession way too many times to count. Bentancur positively suprised me and played a good game for once. Kulusevski undisputed MOTM.
It's not so much Pirlo having a game plan, but Gasperini being a one dimensional coach.
He made atalanta to go gung ho until they reached the 60th minute and ranned out of gas.
After they got nullified completly. His inexperience in finals cost him again.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The way the first half finished I was sure Atalanta would kill us in the second half. I was very surprised to see a growing Juve in the second half, this shit hasn't been seen here ever since Allegri left.

Fantastic and for me quite unexpected win.

btw. I still can't believe how much work the team puts into ball-possession during trainings and then during the game it's completely invisible. Very poor at moving the ball from the back, regardless of who the opponent is. I swear, teams like Verona and Sassuolo do it better than Juve :lol3:

Last edited:

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
They sounded so depressed yesterday it was hilarious. These people can't make their anti-juve bias any more obvious
To my knowledge there has never been an attempt to disguise it and all it does is fuel the dislike towards us by the neutral and the ‘cheating/lucky’ narrative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)