[Coppa Italia Final] Atalanta 1-2 Juventus [May 19th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If Napoli doesn't win tomorrow, i'd be down to even rest this to have everybody at 100% on next weekend.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I honestly dont think we will win this one, to Juve is just another trophy of many on the cabinet to Atalanta on the other hand is more prestigious on many levels, considering also the comments of AA about Atalanta on CL, they might want to show the world that they can beat us.
I see they will give 100% for this match with the best players available and full concentration, and on paper and practice they are the better team at the moment.
I just feel sorry for Buffon, and the other players that delivered in the season to go empty handed.
I dont mind losing this one if they can give us a hand against Milan.
I think they also will go try to win it too, but on energy and concentration they wont be on the 100% with the addition of maybe some rotational players on their starting squad maybe they will be on the 80%-90%, hopefully that is enough to beat Milan.
Some have posted that comparing winning Coppa vs 2nd place in Serie A on the sport and financial aspects, I think they will try to win both. Respect them for that. So lets cross fingers they destroy as usual and be decent on defense.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Im just excited to see some crowd in the stadium again. It’s been ages. I think they’re allowing 4000 fans or something. Hopefully they allow crowds in the final league games too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
The most important match of the season, because if we manage to beat them, Atalanta will go into the last match against Milan with a completely different mentality. Losing a final would be unfortunate, but also losing second place within a couple days would end the season on an even more sour note.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)