[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (74 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
How many times are we going to play these scrubs?
Until they publicly stated,"Yes we are the merda,the most disquisted club in the world.We are creators of Calciopolli.We will never ever be as half good and glorious team as Juve.Please do not humiliate us in the future".

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Even imagining Inter bankrupt makes me all jolly.
I prefer the scenario that has been unfolding this season to be repeated forever. They start off very strong, get their hopes up, start being cocky and talking shit... and then a slow painful decline full of 0-0, 1-1 and 1-0 results causing great frustration and anger culminating in a thrashing from Juve and their players and coach saying that there is no shame in losing to a great team like Juve :D I want to see this happen again and again more than seeing them completely disappear.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if posted but: "is this purgatory or what?!or we in hell already?! We don't deserve this punishment every 3 days" hahaha pure gold from their forum
The best part is that no one did this to them. There was no scandal, no conspiracy no heart break. They had an empty league for 5 years culminating in a historic treble with a fantastic star-studded team and then for no reason outside themselves the club just disintegrated into mediocrity and failed to capitalize on any of the successes that they had. They didn't even manage to sell their players well at all. There were great offers for Sneijder and Maicon and they refused only to sell them for peanuts a season after. They did not make a single good sale from that treble team.

If I was managing a team that won multiple successive scudettos and won the treble with masterful performances against a very good chelsea, a great barca and an excellent bayern, I would have used that as a launching pad into financial riches and built up the club brand like crazy. Instead of treating it as a launching pad to start a new Inter era, they took it as the end of a journey afterwhich they will close shop and destroy the brand. Winning the treble ironically harmed inter and did not benefit them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)