[Coppa Italia] Calciopoli Directors 3-0[3-5] JUVENTUS [2nd March, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
During the game, I was fuming. I just kept imagining Milanisti who I trolled for years regarding the comebacks of Liverpool, Deportivo, Barca and Arsenal.

But after the game ended, I went to bed and slept peacefully. So, the end product was great TBH and it's only the coppa. Also, I thought this was a FREE lesson that costed us nothing in an important stage of our season.
I had already started receiving mocking whatsapp messages, which I ignored until FT. Then a huge fiuuuu came upon me :D

PS can't really make fun of them for Arsenal tho, they did go through.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Damn, I slept through the game and since it seems to have been a big fat joke to everybody here I don't think I'll bother watching it now.

Anybody think it's worth seeing?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Damn, I slept through the game and since it seems to have been a big fat joke to everybody here I don't think I'll bother watching it now.

Anybody think it's worth seeing?
Actually it might be more enjoyable watching it now, without all the stress. And just enjoy merda heartbreak.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Were Inter any good or was it us being $#@!e?
bonucci was right during his post-match interview, it was one of the worst performances i've seen from juve during the last couple of seasons

inter played well compared to their standards this term, though, so they deserve some credit, too

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah ok maybe I will watch it later :tup:

Were Inter any good or was it us being shite?
You know how sometimes girls tease guys when they want to get fucked? I feel like Inter did that yesterday. They didn't really want to win. They want to get fucked.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
he was

also, the 1st goal shouldn't have stood, and perisic should have been sent off for the cuadrado incident. and based on whoscored, all of lemina, pogba, sturaro, bonucci and cuadrado had only 1 single foul and a yellow card :lol:

i don't blame him for the result, but ref was shit
I've had this same feeling after every game lately, it can't be a coincidence! Refs are trying to slow us down!!! :andy2:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
During the game, I was fuming. I just kept imagining Milanisti who I trolled for years regarding the comebacks of Liverpool, Deportivo, Barca and Arsenal.

But after the game ended, I went to bed and slept peacefully. So, the end product was great TBH and it's only the coppa. Also, I thought this was a FREE lesson that costed us nothing in an important stage of our season.
Pertinent point! What better time for a wake up call/reminder - And for FREE!

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I say godaaam even them fans are ugly I mean historically all merda players have looked $hitty but to have such $hitty looking fans supporting a $hitty club must feel $hitty..

I thought our players did really great in the penalty phase, focused, full of composed rage and might as well have $hitted all over them, look at the way they took the penalties, I was cracking up, what a GREAT F U that was. Oh man hadn't enjoyed a bad game like this forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)