[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 Juventus [15th May, 2024 21:00 CEST] (6 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Was a nice one to win, good performance, and you can see that the majority of players have a good rapport with Allegri. That's never been a problem with him. But the second half of the season was not acceptable, so, thanks for the trophy, but please hand the reins to someone else. The club needs a new direction.

Officiating was an absolute scandal. That shittown cunt should be blacklisted for Juve games, he doesn't even hide his bias, you can see him strutting around just looking for a reason.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
That was incredibly satisfying, more than I thought it would be.

Winning the Coppa Italia is of course always nice, but this one meant quite something. To end such a season in which we've been up against all obstacles under the sun with a trophy, is simply awesome. The players were just fantastic tonight, and same goes for Max. I know he's not a popular figure around here (to say the least), but it's also important to give credit when it's due.

On that note I would also like to add that I do agree that it's time to part ways with him, but he will always remain a beloved coach in my heart, one of our very best of all time. And in itself I think it warrants respect that the man has had one of the most difficult jobs in football in recent times: With all the problems surrounding this club, and with nothing but dead silence coming from the owner and the board, the man has pretty much carried Juventus alone, through the financial scandal and Prisma. Also he lost two of his best players to betting and doping scandals.

He certainly isn't perfect, and there's something about his playing style that I think we've all had quite enough of. But here we are again, lifting yet another trophy with him.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Great intensity in our play for once and there was a sharpness with the ball that’s been missing for months.

For the team to keep their heads when that many decisions and big moments seemingly going against showed some maturity and character.

If Allegri leaves, then he does deserve this send off. Evidently he does give a shit and was emotional. Hopefully we can recall him fondly with this send off, as opposed to the turgid football we have been subjected for the vast majority of this second spell.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
daylight robbery. and it wasn't the only ridiculous decision.

i want elkann to focus on the off pitch episodes too. this system doesn't tolerate juventus anymore. we should get stronger on the pitch, that's been obvious for years, but also off the pitch. people like maresca and mariani should never have to do anything with a juventus match, never again.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

i want elkann to focus on the off pitch episodes too. this system doesn't tolerate juventus anymore. we should get stronger on the pitch, that's been obvious for years, but also off the pitch. people like maresca and mariani should never have to do anything with a juventus match, never again.

knee on knee and push.
don't even think there was check. If there was it was less than 1sec.
Ridiculous!

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

We have to become so strong that we brush off the rest of Serie A like the pathetic bugs they are again.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

The more you look at that challenge the worse it is. Even if you ignore the trip, the ref will likely have said it is shoulder to shoulder 50/50 which is completely wrong. It was a clear push into his chest with no intent to play the ball.

I'd like to see the one where he called handball on Chiesa when on the break which would have been a 2 v 1 in our favour. It looked like the Atalanta defender headed the ball off his chest and there was no way the ref could have seen if it hit his hand from the angle he was at. there was no reason not to play on and let VAR decide.

The head knock for Illing Jr that they nearly scored from was another blatant disregard for the rules to avoid making a decision in our favour.

Some really ridiculous decisions from the ref tonight, even just general free-kicks too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The more you look at that challenge the worse it is. Even if you ignore the trip, the ref will likely have said it is shoulder to shoulder 50/50 which is completely wrong. It was a clear push into his chest with no intent to play the ball.

I'd like to see the one where he called handball on Chiesa when on the break which would have been a 2 v 1 in our favour. It looked like the Atalanta defender headed the ball off his chest and there was no way the ref could have seen if it hit his hand from the angle he was at. there was no reason not to play on and let VAR decide.

The head knock for Illing Jr that they nearly scored from was another blatant disregard for the rules to avoid making a decision in our favour.

Some really ridiculous decisions from the ref tonight, even just general free-kicks too.
yeah, in the second half maresca was atalanta's best asset

and this is all about jj being weak. once you let the bullies do their stuff they will never stop. every strong juventus had assets on and off the pitch. this current one is completely weightless and can be disrespected, which is unacceptable on the long run. refs might and will make mistakes, but this has been different for years now. and this is on the ownership. they need to fix this and the management. without these two, the banter era is unlikely to end.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck these refs. That offside call was a joke, I mean it took an age to see the offside image, clearly working fast on their photoshop skills in the background. The penalty call on Dusan 10/10 times that's a VAR check and a penalty. And just the general conduct of the ref? If I were Allegri I'd Stone Cold knock maresca the fuck out and bow out that way, wouldn't be wrong for saying that bent cunt had it coming

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
It's a sequence of motions so the VAR ref can pick any capture that shows the Juve player was offside. The right capture would be the moment the ball just left the foot of Cambiasso. How do we know the ref pick that moment and not a moment before or after?
The funny thing is whatever they picked, it still doesn't show that Vlahovic was offside.
Speaking of moment, this final should have not been played the moment Gasperini touched the trophy during the press conference the day before. It's like too bad, you touched the trophy before the game, you lose. No need to play anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)