[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 Juventus [15th May, 2024 21:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Very tough match. Every final is tough, no matter who you play. Kudos to the team and the coach. There was real hunger out there to win and resembled the real Juve spirit and grinta. Much will change this summer but we should build on this.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dude has a nose like a bald eagle.
That Chiesa has some flying buttresses.

it says "no star shines brighter than you", or "you're the brightest star"

it's a rather positive message
Yep. The fans of both clubs last night put up messages about their players rather than outsiders.

idkw but the trophy celebration makes me missing Benatia and his greatest legacy for JJ.

50da81cb39dbb6fdc34dee810524ab18972b3706.gif
He ain't no Luis Rubiales.

Congratulations, all my fellow juventini. :heart:

I know we all were hoping for different trophies this season and the two previous.

But with all the sportswashing oil money polluting the top eschelon of the sport, mass board resignations, a weaksauce makeshift replacement board, Allegri's tactics, Covid, anti-Juve pogroms from FIGC and UEFA, and then this match of refereeing incompetence... all that makes a trophy like this that much sweeter.

Maybe we don't have the flash and dynamic style of Atalanta, but we seriously showed a style of grinta, commitment, and getting it done any way possible when ridiculousness and unfairness continually got thrown in our face. The club didn't whine and pout. They dug deeper and pretty much said, "F*ck this, we're still getting it done," And they did.

Nothing should take anything away from this fully deserving to be a proud moment for Juve and juventini everywhere.

Enjoy, and love you all! :dule:
Fino alla fine.:scarf2:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I remember the years when Coppa was a cursed competition for us just like CL. We haven't won Coppa for 20 years between 1995 and 2015. Then went on to win 6 of them. Feels great. Hopefully the same story will happen with CL once we break that damn curse once and for all.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
GNpspg1XwAAF63R?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

This motherfucker is so disappointed
That is the face of an intermerda turd, this is the prick running this corrupt league.
That is the look of a long term loser, enjoy our victory fuck face your time is coming
to an end, old biased fuckface, we will get the last laugh prick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)