[Coppa Italia] Atalanta 0-1 Juventus [15th May, 2024 21:00 CEST] (7 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It sounds like a dumb conspiracy from me but I even feel like the television coverage was biased against us lol

They’d constantly show shots of smiling and cheering Atalanta fans and ultras…only really showed the shots of them crying at the end. Barely showed any Juventus fans there even tho we made up 70% of the crowd.

It’s shameful how disgustingly biased and pathetic the anti-Juventus folk are.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
It sounds like a dumb conspiracy from me but I even feel like the television coverage was biased against us lol

They’d constantly show shots of smiling and cheering Atalanta fans and ultras…only really showed the shots of them crying at the end. Barely showed any Juventus fans there even tho we made up 70% of the crowd.

CBS/Paramount pisses me off too

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
wow Elkann decided to grace us with his presence.
Elklown in the building, no way guys i need proof, so I can take a screen shot,then print it on some toilet paper to wipe my ass with.What a great owner, does he speak or is he still a mute, sell the club bozo, we don't need a silent turd that only show's up when we win a trophy, and doesn't defend the club

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Everyone hates us.

We should use it as a strength, Mourinho style us against them mentality and call it out when refs are obvious like tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)